Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

It's All New at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
For me it was what I love best - time spent with the family - and a scrummy Sunday roast :o)

Then I started getting details and making notes for the wedding stationery for Jamie and Rowena later this year - but September will be here before we know it so definitely need to get started with it all.

So a quick order to The Ribbon Girls so I can put together initial samples - fingers crossed they like them and decisions can be finalised asap :o)

Anyway enough waffle - I'm really here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the fabulous theme is

IT'S ALL NEW

So that good be New Home, New Baby, New Job or like me and a few other DT New Stash :o)

My scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona's mummy (Katy) bought me some 'Gorjuss' stash for Christmas - including some mini decoupage sets and scrummy papers and here's what I did with them:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Simply Gorjuss Mini Decoupage 'Let Down'
Design Papers: Simply Gorjuss 6x6 Paper Pack
Ribbon: Simply Gorjuss Ribbon Pack
Sentiment plaque and faux brads - I added a touch of Glossy Accounts to them - from decoupage kit
Memory Box Madera Corner Die
Christmas Red Stickles

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 
WoJLogo_180x130
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fabulous sponsor prize and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA
Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently.
Hope to catch up with you all later this evening - will be looking for something to do as Jack will be busy revising as he started his Mock GCSE's yesterday - but I will have to take over the quiz master role as my DH is away until Thursday :o(

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

19 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy New Year Debs.
I love Gorjuss Girls and I love what you have created with your new crafty stash. Fabulous image, papers and embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debs and I love the image and deep colourings..love the flowers and oval die...so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautifully designed card Debs love that image and the wonderful colours a super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww love a Gorjuss girl and this is so pretty, great colours

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image and beautiful detailing.
Good luck to Jack with his mock exams, my youngest daughter took hers before Christmas, she got her results today!
Glad you had a lovely weekend, sounds perfect.
Hugs Sue xx

pinky said...

It really is gorjuss Debs. Love all the layers.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a beautiful colour combination. It sounds like you will be busy later in the year - can't wait to see the wedding stationary.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs x Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous indeed Debs, really lovely! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carole said...

Fab card Debs, love the colour tones
Hope you are well
Hugs
Carole x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and such a pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and such a pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the Gorjuss girl, lovely decoupage, and the papers, frame and all the details are so pretty :-) What a lovely Christmas pressie :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

This is gorgeous Debs... I always have a soft spot for Gorjuss girls.. and I love how you've framed the image too!

Big hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Debs! I love the rich, dark colours of the Gorjuss sets! Fab detailing too! xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I adore all things Gorjuss, THis card is smashing!! Love it, Hope that Jack gets on ok with the exams. Love Hazelxx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby Xmas present and so love what you have done with your new stash, Luv Sam x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card! These images are so lovely and your design is fab.
Rebecca.
x

Juls said...

Gorjuss, love the rich colours :-) xx