Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 January 2015

I'm In The Pink!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
How's your week going - great I hope.

I have some exciting news to share with you today.................................

The very lovely Christine AKA Rizzo recently emailed me to ask if I would like to be a Pink Lady - so after a nano second thinking time and a quick dance around the room followed by a satisfying squeal of delight I emailed straight back to say I would be tickled pink (see what I did there) to be part of the fabulous team.

And today I am here to share my very first Pink Lady DT make for the new challenge over at


with the theme of

PINK AND PEARLIE

Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:

Image: LOTV Pre-coloured Art Pad 27 'Beautiful Blooms'
Design Paper: LOTV 'Pastel Dreams'
Sentiment: Hobby Art Stamps 'Clear Sentiments'
Numbers: Tim Holtz 'Word Play'
Tattered Lace 'Starlight Circle'
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

We have a fabulous sponsor this week:
ribbon girl logo
offering 1 lucky winner:
ten-pound-gift-voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog  to check out the stunning inspiration from my lovely new DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

I'll be back a little later with another DT share for you today - until then - thanks for popping by and for all your continued support - it really means such a lot.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Big congratulations Debs very well deserved. Love your pink creation - so pretty! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, such a pretty image and fabulous starburst background.
Congratulations on becoming a 'Pink Lady'.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Congrats on you new DT place Debs!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image, pretty papers and a beautiful design.
Sue xx

Molecraft said...

Congratulations on your DT spot and what a gorgeous card, so pretty!
Helen x

Sarah said...

Well done Debs I'm ever so pleased for you!! A fabulous debut card too xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrarulations and what a gorgeous pink card x

Abi said...

Congratulations Debs! Gorgeous card too xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Welcome to the team Debs! I was so thrilled when Christine told us you were joining the Pink Ladies! This is such a stunning card - your design with those pretty papers is gorgeous.
Rebecca.
x

Christine L said...

This is so gorgeous Debs... and is really teaching me what I can do with my art pads... which I tend to buy then not get round to using! Loving how you used the paper too... and the whole design in fact!

Big hugs
Christine x

Lorraine A said...

another gorgeous card Debs ! very pretty :-)

Congratulations on your DT post too ! Woo Hoo !! very well deserved :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Debs. Love the image and design. Congratulations on the new DT position.
Deborah A

Vivienne Holden said...

Wow Debs!! This card is a real beauty! I love LOTV toppers. They really make a card stand out and your card has done total justice to the topper. Brilliant work!
Viv,
(the other new kid on the block)! xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Beautiful image and the colours are just the thing to cheer up a chilly evening.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Vannessa said...

Welcome to the team Debs and what a fantastic card to start you off! It's gorgeous!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW this is just GORGEOUS Debs! Sure to bring a huge smile!