Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Get in Shape at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon lovely peeps.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
I did :o) The Strictly Live Tour was as A-MA-ZING as I hoped it would be - we had brilliant seats with a great view and a lovely scrummy curry before the show - a FAB-U-LOUS night out - thanks to my adorable DH - loves ya!

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week we would like you to 

GET IN SHAPE

Now on a personal note that's exactly what I need to start thinking about doing - especially with Jamie and Rowena's wedding coming up later this year - but for the challenge it's only your cards/projects that need to 'get in shape'. Basically we would like to see 3 or more different shapes used - and your card base can even count as one too - simples!!!

So I dug out my hardly used MFT Blueprints dies - set 3
and here's what I came up with:




Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
ribbon girl logo
offering 1 lucky winner
ten-pound-gift-voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Super quick post from me today as I am supervising Jack - he is at home on 'study leave' as he didn't have any exams today and if he had his way it would be more of a jolly than anything else but with two mock exams tomorrow I think his time would be better spent getting on with some revision and then some 'play time' later - so where's that whip???

Thanks for calling by to see me and for all your lovely comments left recently.
Catch up with you all laters.

TTFN

18 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesomely cool card, Debs! You've got lots of different shapes! Love it! Have a great week!
hugs, Sharon

pinky said...

Lol need to get in shape myself Debs!! Loving all the shapes on this, great card.

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Debs, great card, love that layout, have a good week,

Liz x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs fabulous card love all the different shapes also the image and colours, super make.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, great layout with lots of fun shapes.
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love the different shapes.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. Love how you have added all the difference shapes and created a fabulous design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sarah said...

Great job Debs and you have reminded me that I have that set of dies...oops!! Glad you had a fantastic time xx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and very useful design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a stylish design and I love the colours.
Glad you had a fab -u -lous time watching the dancing!
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Debs! I love all of the scallops and the beautiful heart shaped gems!
Hugs, Tammy

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Brilliant card and design Debs. I am trying to use my Blueprints more too! Glad you enjoyed your evening. Hugs Susan x

Christine L said...

Loving the design of this fabbie card Debs.. and so glad you enjoyed Strictly! I bet it was a wonderful atmosphere and a fabulous show... I'm always glued to the TV when it's on!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

I absolutely love this sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super card and such a fabby design too, luv Sam x

Mary J said...

Great card, Debs! Love the layout and how you used the elements!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the shapes and whole design of this :-) I struggled with my card, I wish I had thought to use my MFT blueprints too ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous and such a stylish design! I love those beautiful tiny hearts.
Rebecca.
x