Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 2 January 2015

Favourite Colour Combo at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends and Happy New Year.
Hope 2015 will be all you want it to be.

It seems like ages since I had a play in my little crafty haven but today I am hoping to remedy that :o)
So before I head off to have a good play I would just like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week team Snowflake are sharing their inspiration on the the theme

FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO

Now I have a few favourite colour combos but one of my most favourite - especially for Christmas cards is Blue and Kraft and this is the colour combo I used for the card I gave my DH this year:




Card Ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Winter Wishes'
Snowflakes: Memory Box 'Lindeman' and Martha Stewart 'Artic Snowflake' and 'Aspen Snowflake'
Memory Box 'Corner Bow'
Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Border 
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 32' and 'Set 69'

Our sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner 
3 digi images of theie choice.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, blue and Kraft is one of my favourite combinations as well, such a sweet image.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a beautiful card and I love your colour combo!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a beautiful card! I love the colour combo!
Hugs Lynsey x

Juls said...

Gorgeous, love the touches of Kraft :-) xx

vickiscraft said...

Gorgeous card Deb, I just love lili of the valley. Hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and best wishes to you for 2015!

Vicki xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute image and one of my favourite colour combinations too.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is absolutely gorgeous, the image, the embellishments and colours all look amazing, truly wonderful make.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

Just adorable, love the image and gorgeous colours. Happy New Year my lovely friend xxxxxx

Carole said...

Gorgeous card Debs I love this colour combo
Hope you are well, thanks for my beautiful Christmas card.
Hugs
Carole x

Donna said...

Too cute Debs, fab choice of colours and such sweet detail! :) Donna ♥ x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image and love the blue and kraft.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card and love the colour combo. A beautiful design. Have joined your blog as a follower. Hugs, Carol S.xx Your new Snowflake teamie!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Happy New Year Debs. Gorgeous sweet card, one of my fave colou combos too x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning, your design is perfect! I can't resist this colour combo either - so gorgeous!
Rebecca.
x

The Stamp Basket said...

Such a lovely card...great colour combo, fabulous design (as always!)and the combination of die-cuts looks amazing!