Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Button It!!! at MAWTT

Hello again my lovely crafty (and non-crafty) friends.

As promised (in this post earlier this morning) I'm back with another DT share and this time it's for the new challenge over at 


This week I'm playing host and I've picked the theme 

BUTTON IT!!!

Please don't think I'm being rude - I would just like to see some buttons on your projects :o)

I decided to get a bit inky with my card:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Hero Arts 'Big Flowers Pattern'
Stamped with Black Archival ink and heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder
Then inked over using Variety of Purple & Lilac Distress Inks
Leave image inked with Crushed Olive Distress Ink
When dry I added some Stardust Stickles
Sentiment: Marion Emberson 'It's all in the Words'
Shell buttons and heart shaped button from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies - this is my last week on Team A as I will be swapping over to Team B next month :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling in to see me (again).
Let me know you've been so I can come and see you too.

Enjoy your day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely rich colours, fab card

Abi said...

Loving your inky card Debs xx

cheryl Baker said...

oh love,this hun its one super design great colours too,sweetie hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Debs, great design, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card its brilliant and a super theme this week too, Thanks for hostessing, Love Hazel xxx

Judith said...

I love your inky card Debs - fab colours and design, hope you are doing ok hugs judith x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the floral design and beautiful colours. The added sparkle looks so pretty too.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, your inky background is perfect with the big flowers.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! this is Soooo beautiful Debs!! I love it when you get inky… you do it so well. Love the sparkles and pretty buttons… it's so elegant and lush! :-))
Will be nice to have you on Team B btw!
Have a lovely evening
Love and hugs, Sue B xx

Christine L said...

Loving how you did the shading with the DI's over the embossed image... a fabulous effect!

Hugs
Christine x

pinky said...

So so pretty and very eye catching Debs, love it.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs love this bright and beautiful card fab colours and images, love the use of the buttons.
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

ooh this is gorgeous Debs :-) lovely inking, fabulous colours and I love the theme too, I will have to join in ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just stunning, Debs. Love your inky blending. I really must try this, but inks scare me... ha ha!
Caroline xxx

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card. Love the colour and design. Gorgeous buttons too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janice said...

Bet you were a right inky mess before you were finished here, well I know I would have been! Super card Debs, love the technique and design and colours, another great challenge and card, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love that stamp and beautiful colours! Susan x

Whisper said...

Oooo gorgeous and am loving the purple too, Luv Sam x

Ira Huberts said...

Oh that looks supercool Debs! Love the swirly flowery stamps and gorgeous colours, fab card! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Thanks for the buttons challenge. . . . . . They are for me lol!
Love the colours and stamps you have used.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Carole said...

Great minds think alike, both got inky!
Great card, fab colours and love your theme
Hugs
Carole x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debs, so pretty.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the inky background! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Tammy xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh this is fabulous! I love what you've done with the ink - the colours are gorgeous! The buttons look beautiful too.
Rebecca.
x

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning Debs, love these colours together and the background looks amazing...love button centres on the flowers, they're perfect :) Donna ♥ x