Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 26 December 2014

Favourite 5 Christmas Cards for 2014

Good morning and Happy Boxing Day to all my lovely friends.

Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and that Santa was as good to you as he was to me.
My biggest surprise gift was a new iPAd Mini from my DH - didn't see that one coming :o)

Thought I would share a quick post with you all whilst everyone else is still in the land of nod and I wanted to take the opportunity to join in the fun with Debby's favourite 5 Christmas Cards for 2014


When I started trawling back through my Festive Makes for this year I couldn't believe how early I started - but I guess that was a good thing as I certainly felt a lot more organised this year :o)

So after much debate and swapping and changing here are the 5 that I have settled for:

Love this adorable image and the techniques used on this card - this was for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver

One of my favourite new stamps for 2014 and I love this colour combo

Another favourite adorable image and a CAS design I liked

Love the rich colours of this one and my favourite snowflake border die - this was for my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona - can't wait to see her today :o)

And finally just love how this one all came together - this was for Jamie Rowena and my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae - it so reminds me of them all :o)

Hope you like my choices :o)

Thank you all for so many wonderful comments and visits throughout 2014 I really appreciate all your continued support and look forward to sharing more of my makes with you in 2015.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Morning Debs, just linked my faves to Debby's challenge too. Great choices, not easy is it xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a stunning collection of cards and oooo you lucky girl for getting an ipad mini, we bought an ipad last year and am glad we did, i'm sure you'll love using, luv Sam x

Janette van Otterlo said...

Wonderful collection!
Grtz Janette

Janice said...

Super selection Debs, love them all - especially the sign post one - will have to get more details of it from your original post. Sounds like you had a great Christmas - Merry Christmas from me too! Jx

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection Debs, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Pauline
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs
Gorgeous selection of cards!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarah Gray said...

What a great selection of Christmas cards - great images, colouring and designs! Thanks for sharing them :)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wonderful choice debs,
They are all stunning x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas Cards.
Thank you for joining in with My Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

debby4000 said...

Mr Blogger is being naughty and I may have already commented if I have I'm sorry but I rather comment twice than miss out telling you how wonderful your selection of cards are.
Thank you for joining my favourite five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous collection of cards Debs, hope you have had a fab christmas. Thank you for my lovely card, sorry l did not get one to you but l have added you to next years list lol (made a note of your addy in my little book). Best wishes for the new year too x Susan x

She King said...

Gorgeous cards. x

Abi said...

What fabulous choices Debs! I love them all. Hope you are enjoying the Festive Season xx

Desire Fourie said...

Debs this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ira Huberts said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful Debs! Thanks for your top 5, it's really lovely to see them all again! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wendy said...

Fabulous selection of cards Debs, all so gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Donna said...

Hi Debs, it's lovely to see your 5 fav Christmas cards...I don't think I even made that many this year (shame on me) so hats off to you for being so productive. they['re all fab but I think the first one has to be fav...too cute and I bet Oliver loved it! Best wishes for a happy, crafty new year :) Donna ♥ x

Sharon said...

Your cards are all gorgeous Debs. All beautifully designed and embellished. I really must start my cards earlier in 2015.
Sorry
I have not been about lately but thank you so much the Christmas card. It is fabulous and everyone has commented on it.

Happy New Year to you and your family and will look forward to your crafty makes in 2015.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

What a beautiful selection of cards Debs… a fab variety of styles and colour combos and they are all stunning! Love the sparkles on the first card… SO pretty!
glad you had a lovely Christmas hun… it sounds like Santa was very good to you!! ;-)
All the best for New Year! hope 2015 is a good one!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous cards
Debs, I particularly love the last one in the blue. What font is that one you used with the little hearts I thought it was glider girls but it's not....ta.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


The Stamp Basket said...

Such a lovely selection of cards for keeping and treasuring!