Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 December 2014

Things with Wings at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

I'm hoping to have a fabulous weekend this weekend - got another Christmas Craft Fayre this morning - looking forward to this one as it's at Jack's old primary school :o) 
Then tomorrow I'm going to see the Big Man in his Red Suit with my beautiful Grandchildren - I can hardly wait - hope to have some photos to share with you later.

So before I head off to the Fayre I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 

and this week we have one of my favourite themes

THINGS WITH WINGS

Here's what I did:




I had lots of fun putting this together and I love this colour combo.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Debs this is amazing so elegant and soft, hugs xxx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
Not been around much the last month...Like you busy busy busy with Christmas Fairs. Last week I had 5 in a week. Didn't do that last year, but decided, with my friend Angie, to do far more this year, and it's PAID off, making lots of lovely stash money!
Hope your sale goes ok today, I have a fair today too, so hope we both do well.
I hope your beautiful Grandchildren like Mr Red Suit, my Sister's Granddaughter didn't! She was gutted as she really wanted her to like him.
Take care and have a good, fun & prosperous day.
Debbiex

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs this card is stunning!! I love the white embossing, it looks so ethereal and beautiful. Gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, so pretty and delicate.
I hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Pauline
x

Tracey T said...

So pretty, Debs. Love those soft colours xx

Chris said...

Fabulous! Such a lovely design and beautiful colours!
Enjoy your visit to Santa!
Chris
x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, I love the image and such pretty colours.
I hope you had a great time at the Craft Fayre this morning and have fun seeing Santa tomorrow.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Deb..so elegant and love the embossed butterfly.

luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card! So soft and delicate! Wow! Love this!

susiestacey said...

Another sweet card Debs - hope the fayre went well x Susan x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Debs...hope the craft fayre went well.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty Debs.

xx

Cass said...

really pretty card Debs xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs hoping your Fairs have gone well. A beautiful card, love the stamping on vellum. Hugs Susan x

Juls said...

So luxurious, love the vellum :-) xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so pretty! I love the colours and delicate butterfly.
Rebecca.
x