Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Pick a Fave from 2014 at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Hope your week is going well and that you are well on the way to being ready for the festivities to begin.

I am now that I have been to do the MEGA food shop and have managed to find somewhere to put it all away - although the fridge is stocked like a a game of Jenga - so one wrong move and it will all come tumbling down :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and as the theme is 

PICK A FAVE FROM 2014

I picked a recent 'Anything Goes - Optional Make a Christmas Decoration' so I could share another Festive Home Decor make with you:

You may remember this one I made earlier in the year - well I sold that at one of my Christmas Craft Fayres but my DiL had had her eye on it - so I thought I would make another for her:



Similar but just a little different - but she loved it :o)

Our sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner:

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for your visit today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

I hope to have a quick catch up with you all later this evening whilst watching the telly.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

9 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous! And you've shown me another way to use the stamp I shared yesterday.

Have a lovely Christmas.

Susan xx

Ira Huberts said...

How gorgeous your Christmas creation looks Debs, such pretty colours and so wonderfully adorned, absolutely love everything about it! Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and Merry Christmas too....

Vicky xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is just awesome Debs, brilliant project, have a lovely Christmas
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I can see why you chose to recreate it.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a wonderful design.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas full of love and laughter.
hugs Sue xx

tilly's crafts said...

it's gorgeous Debs, love it! the description of your fridge sounds like ours too lol!
Kim x

Deborah said...

Oh what a fabulous decoration, love it.

Deborah A

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Looks absolutely amazing.
Love the thought of the Jenga fridge. I thought that was as much a part of Christmas as the Queens Speech lol!
Have a great Christmas.
Ang x