Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 5 December 2014

North or South Pole at Winter Wonderland

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you're having a good week and are ready for a fabulous weekend.

I have been busy working playing in my little crafty haven all week getting ready for my final two Christmas Craft Fayres - I really feel all Christmas'd out at the minute but I'm sure I will feel in full Festive Spirit when I get round to 'covering everything in Christmas' next week :o)

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 


to share with you and the theme this week is

NORTH OR SOUTH POLE

So either a project with a Polar Bear or a Penguin or like me you could use both :o)

Here's what I did:



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the full details of our sponsor this week and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my Team Snowflake DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Brown Sugar - Winter
Crafts 4 Eternity - Winter
Delicious Doodles - Non-traditional Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks - Animals
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Aud Sentiments - Holiday BINGO (Middle Line across)
Crafting for all Seasons - Tis the Season
Fab n Funky - Pre-coloured Image
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas Holidays

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments on my home decor makes recently - I really appreciate all your support.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

26 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fun cute image and your lilac colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Chris said...

Lovely! Such a cute image, beautiful colours and design.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

So sweet Debs, great colours too...really pretty. Hope you have a successful Fayre xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the purples and cute image, fab card

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such an adorable image and I love the pretty papers.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie and am loving the purple colour too, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Debs, I love your adorable image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is glorious I love, love that wonderful image also the gorgeous design a stunning make.
hugs
lorraine x

Avril Ann said...

Very pretty, Debs, love the image and colours, hugs hun xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and love the purple shades and snowflakes Debs..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love this colour scheme and the image is adorable x Susanx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous Debs, one of my favourite colours. Susan x

Juls said...

Just beautiful, love the lilac colour tones :-) xx

Brenda said...

Wow, I love everything about his beauty! Thanks for sharing at CRAFT Challenge!

Maria Laura said...

Awwh this is so cute! Love those glittery snowflakes!
This would go with the current challenge over at LiaStampz: sparkle or metallic. I'd love to see your card in our challenge as well. Here is the link: http://liastampz.blogspot.ro/2014/11/challenge-78-add-some-sparkle-or.html
All the best!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card love the colours
.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Lin said...

This is SO fun in purple, and that bear is darling, Debbie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

paper fun said...

Debs, this is stunning. I never would have thought to use purple to color a white bear and yet, it doesn't look out of place at all. I will have to try using purple on a winter scene. I hope mine will look as good as yours.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

Mari

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all the purples, my fave color too..
Cute image! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

Gea said...

Realy nice your card. Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I absolutely love everything about this! Such a perfect design and the colour is gorgeous.
Rebecca.
x

Pat said...

Lovely card, sweet image, thanks for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx

Leanne said...

Love the color and the details are awesome. Great bear! Thanks for playing our "Animals" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Sandie Gough said...

wow! adorable and gorgeous in equal measures xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

This is soooo beautiful! That's one color I never think of using for Christmas but it's stunning!

Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

Helen said...

Super cute - a really gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge and Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x