Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 December 2014

Fussy and Fancy at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I am starting to get just a wee bit excited now we are on the final countdown to the BIG DAY - can't wait to see what Santa puts in my stocking :o)

Still got loads to do - not helped by the last minute decision to get Jack's room redecorated - so this morning was spent looking for a new roller blind and curtains.

So without any further delay (as my post is a little later than usual) I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week sees the start of our Non-Christmas makes - although you can still continue with them as well :o)

And the theme this week is

FUSSY AND FANCY

I needed a birthday card for a friend that has a Festive Birthday and here'e what I came up with:




Here's what I did:

Background embossed and then I rubbed Creative Expressions Vintage Rose Gilding Wax over the top.

A few new 'treats' have been used on the card :o)

Sue Wilson Stamp: Camellia Trellis
Memory Box: Madera Corner
Papertrey Ink: Birthday Die - cut 3 times and layered 
Glamour Dust, Alaphabet Stickers and Adhesive Pearls from stash 

We have some fabulous sponsors offering some amazing prizes this week:

£10 Voucher from the The Hobby House

£10 Voucher from Wild Orchid

£10 Voucher for Crafter's Companion


Please pop overe to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Right best a shift on and get back to wrapping a few more pressies.

Will catch up with you all later.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN
 

13 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Dear Debbie - thank you so much for the beautiful card which arrived today - it is much appreciated! Mary x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs I love the fabulous colours you have used also the wonderful central design, awesome make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debs, love the seasonal colours you have used and the gilded embossing looks brilliant xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! this is gorgeous Debs… what a beautiful design with the gilded embossing… it's so elegant and pretty! :-)
Thanks so much for the lovely card hun… it's adorable and I love the sparkles and scrummy papers!
Take Care and hope the re-decorating goes well for you my friend!
Huge Hugs, Sue B xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the new stash and the colours are lovely. Thanks so much for my lovely card x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Debs
Great design and colour. Love the embossing.
Best wishes.
Ang

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the embossed background, gorgeous colours and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Daniele said...

What a lovely card Debs, love the highlighted embossing
have a great weekend
hugs x

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Debs - a lovely Christmas/birthday design - I'm loving those Sue Wilson dies too, they make such elegant cards hugs Judith x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debs, I love your red and white combination and you have used my favourite Papertrey Ink die, it looks brilliant layered up.
Pauline
x

Janice said...

Super card Debs, very pretty and lots of lovely dies on the go! Hope Jacks room is coming along well and that your Christmas plans are on schedule. Jx

susiestacey said...

Such a pretty card, love the embossing x Susan x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous, such a perfect design with those lovely dies! Thank you so much for the stunning card you sent me Debs, it really made my day and I appreciate it so much! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family!
Rebecca.
x