Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Feeling Festive at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Brrrr it's a cold start to the day here in Gloucestershire but I'm sure I will soon warm up playing and having fun with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver :o)

So before he arrives I have a super quick post to share with you and I hope you don't mind if it's another Festive Home Decor make :o)

This time it's for the new challenge over at 


and the theme is 

FEELING FESTIVE

So here's what I did:




The red card looks quite orange in this photo - but IRL it's a gorgeous deep red - just like the berries!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping in today.
I'll be having a MEGA catch up later this evening whilst watching TV as my DH is away tonight :o(

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Avril Ann said...

Oh Debs this is fabulous hun, will go a bomb at your fayres I think, hugs xxx

Squirrel x said...

Wow! Oh wow, this is just berrytastic hunny, what a fabulous idea for the letter tiles, love this a lot! Hugs xx

Dawn C said...

OOh I love this Debs! So classy & elegant. What a fab Xmas decoration x

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow debs this is awesome and scrabble is such a big thing in my Dads family when they where kids this would make a perfect present for him

Lorraine A said...

LOVE this Debs !!! WOW !!! this is bloomin fabulous ! :-)

I am sure you will have a lovely day playing with your Grandson :-) enjoy :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous design, Debs and so clever! xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh I love this Debs!! what a fab design with the tiles… the embellishments are so pretty too… absolutely stunning! :-)
Hope you enjoy your TV tonight!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely stunning Debs..I love it.beautiful and so modern and elegant at the same time..

luv CHRISSYxx

Margreet said...

Fabulous Debs! Thanks for the inspiration!
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

This is absolutely stunning Debs, I always love your Home Decor makes, this one is so elegant and I love the rich colours.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous decoraton Debs - you have some lovely ideas x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is so beautiful, love it and love the heart yeaterday too, gorgeous colours x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Another beautiful frame Debs. Hope you had a wonderful day with Oliver. Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodness this is amazing, what a stunning creation, you are brilliant at these framed items. Hope alls well, Love Hazelxx

Christine L said...

Loving this one Debs.. (as always)... the wooden tiles suit the red so well, and I know how a camera can make reds look so different from each other when in real life, they are the same!

Btw... did you buy Ikea out of white square frames? hehe!

Big hugs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant and beautiful project Debs bet your house is going to look really festive.
hugs
lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

Oh wow Debs, this is fabulous! Really love it. Might be too late for this year but I might use this idea next year!

Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Oh wow, another stunning project! You must have been so busy and on a creative roll lately!
Rebecca.
x