Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 22 December 2014

Challenge #154 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely carfty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are on the way to being ready for the man in the big red suit to visit on Thursday :o)

Mine was not too busy - finishing off the last of the decorations in the dining room ready for the Festive Feast - some leisurely browsing around the local garden centres and the new services on the M5 where they have lots of scrummy local Farmer's and other local produce and handmade goodies - a bit of a strange location but they also have a scrummy restaurant :o)

So today I am here to share another Festive make with you as my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and we have another fabulous sketch to play with - don't know about you but for me I love to work with a sketch as it helps to get the crafty juices flowing - especially when time is short and deadlines need to be met :o)

So here's what I did:




And here's what I used: 

Image: Pre-Coloured LOTV 'Art Pad 18'
Design Papers: Craftwork Cards 'Magic of Christmas'
Glamour Dust added to edge of image panel
Craftwork Cards 'Magic of  Christmas' Bow and Candi - with a touch of Glossy Accents added
Sentiment: Magazine Freebie

We have two fabulous sponsors this time: 

Offering a lucky winner a CD of their choice

and
Offering another lucky winner images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from ny DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

I will be back again this week before the BIG DAY but if I don't see you I would just like to wish yiu and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

9 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… the paper is so perfect with the image… Love the gorgeous bow! :-))
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas! All the best for the New Year!
Love and hugs
Sue B xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Debs, Merry Christmas
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I love your topper and your papers complement it perfectly.
Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card you sent me.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fab card, Debs and such a sweet image.
Just wanted to say thanks for all your visits this year and for leaving such lovely comments. I do appreciate them.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Caroline xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love it. Such a shame the blog is closing, love the sketches x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card! Fabulous design and colours. In case I don't get around again I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, hugs Susan x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful card debs

Christine L said...

Loving your use of the LOTV art pad image Debs... a fabulous layout and you've chosen perfect papers to match!

Glad you're all ready for the big day..
Have a WONDERFUL Christmas with those lovely grandchildren!

Hugs
Christine x