Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 December 2014

Challenge #153 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Mine was a fabulous as I hoped it was going to be.

I had another successful Craft Fayre on Saturday - I still find it amazing that so many people buy my little crafty makes and I am so grateful :o)

Then on Sunday I had a wonderful couple of hours with my beautiful Grandchildren and their Mummy's and Daddy's visiting Santa in his Winter Wonderland - will share some of my favourite photos at the end of this post.

But before that I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 


to share with you. As always we have another fabulous sketch to work with and here's what I did with it:




And here's what I used:

Die Cut Flowers: Sue Wilson Dies
Leaves: Joy Crafts Swirl Leaf
Pearl Flowers from stash

Our sponsors this fortnight are:
offering 1 lucky winner
2 images or 25% discount
and 
offering another lucky winner:

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

So before I go I would just like to share a few of my favourite photos from yesterday - sorry there are soooo many!!!










I am so lucky and so grateful to have such beautiful healthy Grandchildren - love them all to the moon and back.

I am also so lucky to have such wonderful crafty friends and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous card, and fabby Piccys hugs Juls :-) xx

susiestacey said...

Awww Debs lovely photo's of yur family enjoying the winter wonderland.
Lovely card too, pleased to hear you had another successful fayre x Susan x

Christine L said...

First.... your card is beautiful!!

Second.... WHY are you surprised that people love to buy your things?? They are FABULOUS and will grace any home at Christmastime..

And third....... AWWWWWWWW such lovely grandchildren and fabbie photos.... thank you for sharing!! And yes... you ARE so lucky!

Big hugs
Christine x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs and fabulous family pics too - they looked very pleased with their gifts from Santa! Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such a pretty image and beautifully embellished.
Lovely photographs, the children (and adults) look like they had a wonderful time.
Pauline
x

Jane Savage said...

Stunning card, Debs! Love those fab dies! Gorgeous photos too! What a beautiful family! xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet image and beautiful design. AWW! love the photos of the little ones, they all look so happy seeing Santa. What a lovely way to spend the day hun. :o)

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful card Debs, love the pretty image and die cuts. Wonderful pics of your grandchildren such a magical time for them all. Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful! Love the dies you've used, they're gorgeous. Aww, such lovely photos too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Another beautiful card Debs I love that image also the amazing design work, super, super make.
hugs
lorraine x