Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 1 December 2014

Baby's First Christmas and Some Craft Fayre News

Good evening my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was a busy one - the Craft Fayre on Saturday was amazing!! I sold even more than I did at the previous two Fayres and they were really good - so another busy week ahead stocking up for this Saturday and I have also agreed to do another the following Saturday when someone asked me on Saturday if I would like a table - well it would have been rude to say no don't you think?

I also had so many compliments on my stall and that really was a confidence boost and made it all worth while :o)
The silly thing is that I felt a little sad to see some of my makes sell - how daft is that!!!!

Anyway today I thought I would share one of the Festive Home Decor makes I sold on Saturday 




What I haven't been able to capture is the sparkle from the heat embossed image and sentiment - IRL it was fabulous - Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder with hints of reds and greens.

I'll be back with another Festive Home Decor make to share with you tomorrow :o)

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

16 comments:

Whisper said...

So stunning hun and so glad your fayre went well and good luck (but i'm sure you will not need it), Luv Sam x

Avril Ann said...

Super news on the Fayre's Debs, you go girl...loving this Baby's 1st Xmas, project, so very beautiful xxx

Debbie said...

Glad it went well dearie.your creations are beautiful and I especially love this frame.so delicate and stylish. Wow you are a busy bee with another few fares to go, that'll keep you super busy.so chuffed for you.hugs Debbie x

susiestacey said...

Another stunning decor Debs and l am not surprised the fayres have gone really well for you x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad the fairs went so well, they do vary don't they. Mine were ok this weekend but didn't sell as much as I hoped. In some ways that is good as I have a fair at the hospital this Friday and that is always busy. Your home devor makes are always gorgeous and this is no exception. So so sweet and pretty x

Sue said...

Congrats on your success Debs. It is so well deserved, your creations are stunning and I can see why they were so popular.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, I'm not surprised to hear that you sold lots at the weekend if everything is a beautiful as this - it sounds like you are going to be rather busy!
Pauline
x

Chris said...

How beautiful! A really lovely keepsake not surprised you sold this! I would have bought it myself if I saw it first!!!
Chris
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous project Debs. So pleased your Fayre went well!! Big hugs Susan x

Sarah said...

Glad you had great success and more to come by the sound of it!! Such a fab frame, love the baubles!! xx

Christine L said...

Wow Debs... you really did good - and I'm so glad to hear! And you're not the only one who doesn't like to part with nice things we've made... I hate that bit!

I love this creation today.. such a perfect idea for a new baby's Christmas!

Big hugs and keep up the good work!
Christine x

tilly's crafts said...

so pleased that you did well at your fayre. and I'm not surprised - love the home decor frame!
Kim x

Sue B said...

Ooh I'm not surprised your stall was a big success Debs.. as your creations are SO beautiful !! I love your wall hangings and plaques.. I bet a lot of people will have bought them as gifts… they will make wonderful presents! I'm glad you got such wonderful feedback hun… it's nice to be praised and appreciated isn't it… gives you inspiration to continue crafting! :-))
Your Baby's First Christmas Frame is very beautiful… I love those baubles and the sweet image… bet it sparkles like crazy irl … such a beautiful keepsake too!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

Well done on your fayre sales Debs..not surprised that this stunning project went..what a gorgeous design and idea..

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

wow this is stunning debs.a fabulous gift and i love the little baubles and sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I've never seen anything like this before - such a special creation.
Rebecca.
x