Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you for all the lovely comments left on my post yesterday about my Craft Fayre success - you are all so kind and I really appreciate all your support :o)

As promised I'm back with another Festive Home Decor make and this time it's my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and the theme this week is 

ANYTHING GOES 
with the OPTION of Make a Christmas Decoration

And here's what I did:




Our sponsor this week is 
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to welcome our new playmate Liz 

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping to see me today - it's always great to see you here.

Right I best get on and get the dinner started - all the boys and all the girls are coming and of course my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver and my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae - just wish my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona could come too :o(

Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN

10 comments:

cotnob said...

Another gorgeous make Debs, I love the colours on this one - it's so pretty.
Pauline
x

Avril Ann said...

Stunning, Debs, love this hun, so very pretty, hugs xxx

Marjorie said...

This is so lovely Debs... I love all the different things you make.. and this is lovely for Christmas... didn't manage to get over to you this week-end.. we ran out of time. The Christmas fair we went to was in Worcester itself..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the papers and gorgeous reindeer.
Enjoy the rest of the evening with your lovely family.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely decoration Debs - hope you had some lovely family time x Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful wall hanging Debs. Hope you had a lovely dinner with your family. Susan x

Lorraine A said...

Love this decoration Debs ,, very cute :-) The reindeer is adorable and I love the papers and colours. lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… the reindeer is so sweet and I love the charm and pearls… gorgeous papers too! :-)
Hope you're having a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… the reindeer is so sweet and I love the charm and pearls… gorgeous papers too! :-)
Hope you're having a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful, such gorgeous colours! I love the reindeer embellishments.
Rebecca.
x