Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 December 2014

Anything Christmas at A Gem of a Challenge

Good afternoon lovely peeps.
I'm back again with another DT make to share with you - please scroll down or click here to see my first post of the day.

So this time I'm here to share a card I made for the last challenge of the year over at 

and the theme this time is 

ANYTHING CHRISTMAS
Here's what I did:




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Hope to catch up with you all later  this evening - if I manage to stay awake!!!

Thanks for calling by (again).

TTFN

16 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun - simply adorable! Hugs xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Love Hazelxx

Chrissy said...

Awww..she is so cute Debs. Fabulous colouring and love your card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a sweet image. I love the embossing and fabulous design.
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Awww Debs this is so sweet, gorgeous image - hope you are having a good weekend x Susan x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, she's adorable.
Hugs
Wendy xx

mixamatoasties said...

Aww, isn't she a cutie!

Susan xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I like the image and the embossing and the colours
Kevin xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A real sweetie Debs. I finally got this die a few months ago but have only used it once!! Must try and get some more done with it! Susan x

Juls said...

This is hat gorgeous, love the embossing detail :-) xx

Christine L said...

Awwwwww soo very pretty and so gorgeously PINK Debs!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

First of all I'd like to apologize for being MIA last week, but whilst being in the midst of renovating our upper floor we had to go abroad to meet several suppliers (great timing, I know!). And on top of that we came home this morning to find our central heating broke down… Thank goodness it is fixed again now, so we don’t have to wash ourselves with ice cold water anymore ;-) No fun, let me tell you! I am truly very sorry for having missed out on all of your latest creations, but thankful to be able to enjoy them right now! Your beautiful work is always an immense pleasure for me to look at Debs! Thanks for sharing, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your embossed snowflakes and you have used my favourite die.
Pauline
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is adorable, fabulous colouring!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a cute image and beautiful design :)
Rebecca.
x