Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Two Legs or Four at Papertake weekly

Good afternoon lovely peeps.
Hope your week has got off to a good start - sending cyber hugs to those that need them - I know of a few that do :o)

Today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY 

and this week we have a fabulous theme of

TWO LEGS OR FOUR LEGS

So basically we would like to see images with either 2 legs or 4 legs - simples!!

I decided to have a play with one of my favourite Indigo Blu images from last year and some Gilding Flakes and here's what I did:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Indigo Blu 'Merry Christmas Deer'
Indigo Blu 'Flitter Glue' and 'Autumn Blaze' Gilding Flakes
Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Gingham Ribbon from stash
Vintage Photo Distress Ink

Even though there is a bow on this card - it is still quite flat and just about makes it as a standard letter for postage - result!!!

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see the gorgeous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor this week:

Whiff of Joy

Challenges I would like to enter:

Dream Valley - Christmas
Eureka Stamps - 4 Legged Friend
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Autumn Colours
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes

Thanks for calling by today - it is always great to see you.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

31 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Debs, your card is truly exquisite! Soooo beautiful!! Gorgeous work as always!
hugs, Sharon

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Debs, I also have this image must route it out lol!!..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... I really like this card!

Jane Tillsley said...

lovely card thank you for joining us in our first challenge Jane DT

Cheryl Caldwell-Nyboer said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs I really love this card those reindeer look spectacular the design and colours are superb.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful image. I love the soft colours and gorgeous sparkle.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

Very classy Debs. Love that gorgeous ribbon xx

Carole said...

Very elegant Debs
Hugs
Carole x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love your beautifully gilded image and fabulous design - such an elegant card.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love the gorgeous stamp and great layout, lovely colours

Sharon said...

Wow Debs, this s beautiful. Love the image and it looks stunning wth the gilding flakes.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs x Susan x

Birgit said...

This caught my eye! I love the reindeer and they almost look quilted in the pictures. How did you do them? Are they just stamped and then embossed with a glitter?? Just wondering-love it!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs a brilliant card, love that image. Funnily enough I was just looking at the card you sent me with that image on yesterday and admiring it! Susan x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) I love the image and the gilding and am sure it looks even more fabulous IRL ,, so pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane Savage said...

So elegant, Debs! Love gilding flakes! xxx

Christine L said...

Love this card.... what a gorgeous way to use some gilding flakes... it really looks stunning!

Thank you for the cyber hug... it's gratefully received!

Hugs
Christine x

Ruza Rebel said...

Gorgeous holiday card! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Julie said...

Stunning! Must hunt my stamp out! Hugs, Juliexx

Crafty and Green said...

Simply Stunning!! What a masterpiece!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create: Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
LTC DT

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

lovely card, love the gliding you have done, thank you for sharing with us at glitter n sparkle good luck. Chris DT x

everything with stickles.blogspot.com said...

lovely card, love the gliding you have done, thank you for sharing with us at glitter n sparkle good luck. Chris DT x

Whisper said...

WOW stunning hun and i never seem to get on very well with guilding flakes, used them once in a class and to quote Craig R H it was 'Dis---traous', Luv Sam x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW I love this card, I have that stamp too and adore it. Love the gilding flakes on it, what a stunner, Hope that alls ok with you, Sending Hugs, Hazelx

Debby said...

WoW ....love this card...simply stunning!

Thanks for joining us in this weeks Challenge at Glitter N Sparkle "use Autum colours"
Debby (DT)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I so need to watch you using those flakes Debs! I have a pot and no idea how to use it! Love your gorgeous Christmas card. Stunning! Hugs, Wends x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 202- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Teighan Barton said...

Hello, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this month with our first challenge at A Crafty Mess Good luck. We would love to see you again next month.

Teighan DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this so much! What a gorgeous image - the gilding looks stunning.
Rebecca.
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs!! I love the gilding… SO pretty! and the two different embossed panels look fab… the tartan ribbon finishes it off perfectly! :-)
Sorry I have got behind with commenting... I had a couple of appointments this week.
Hope you are well hun
Love Sue xxx