Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Sooooo Girlie at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has got off to a great start.

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


And this week the theme is 

SOOOOO GIRLIE

Nice and easy then :o)

I treated myself to this gorgeous new stamp when I went to the Craft Event at Newbury earlier this year and I thought it would be just perfect for this theme and this time of the year when I am in full Festive Makes Mode :o)




Not sure what that dirty looking mark is on the middle dress - which has been paper pieced - but it doesn't appear on it IRL!!!

Card Ingredients:

Image: Stamping Bella Uptown Girls 'The Three Amigas'
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Design Papers: LOTV 'Snow Princess'
Memory Box: Corner Bow & Lindeman Snowflake
Marianne Createables: Snowflake
Spacer and Pearl Brad from The Hobby House 
Lace and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous:
ribbon girl logo
offering 1 lucky winner:
ten-pound-gift-voucher

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Before I go I thought I would share a photo of my table at the Christmas Craft Fayre I did on Sunday - sorry that the lighting is terrible!!!


I had a brilliant day and sold lots - so this week I am busy restocking for my next Fayre next Thursday evening :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your wonderful support and lovely comments recently.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Debs using this fabulous group of gals. Love the colours you've chosen too. Congrats on a great fayre, your work looks gorgeous. Pat K x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and beautiful colours with wonderful detailing too.
Your table at the Christmas Craft Fayre looked stunning, full of gorgeous goodies. I am pleased you did so well.
hugs Sue xx

Juls said...

Gorgeous card, adore it & your craft stall looks fab :-) xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Debs! I love this stamp, one of my faves!
Fabulous colour choice and design.
Your stall looks amazing by the way!
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love the image of the girls in their party finery.Fabulous colouring and paper piecing and your craft table looks beautiful and so glad you had such good sales..

luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

How very feminine your card is, Debs, really lovely and so very festive, too! Glad to hear you sold well at the fair, makes you want to go to another one, right? ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, I love your girly card! So pleased your fair went well, your stall looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous image and love the rich colours. Fabulous card. Great pic of your stall, which looks wonderful, love your jumper. Can see you have lost weight too, looking good girl x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debs :-) Fabulous image,,, love the whole design of this :-)

You, and your table look FAB !! well done you !! Hope your next fair goes well too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super Hun & I'm loving the purple too.

Glad to hear you sold lots at your craft show, Luv Sam x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous girly card Debs, such a fabulous image and pretty papers.
Your Craft Stall looks wonderful, I'm not surprised that you sold lots.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs - l love that stamp. Lovely to see you on your stand surrounded by all those gorgeous things you have been making over the last few months - so pleased you had a good day x Susan x

Lisa xx said...

oooh Debs, your table looks wonderful - so inviting!

love the look of the decorated hearts and the framed "wordy pictures"

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely girlie card and wow your table at the craft Faye looked fabulous, I'm not surprised you sold lots, Mary

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
What we like, My life at the mo is the spit of yours!
I am crafting like mad filling my stock I sold on Sunday too, and I just bought this SB stamp too!!!
Your stall looks fab, no wonder you did so well.
Love the colours in your card too and the swirl.
Good Luck on your next sale, mine is Sunday again.
Debbiexx

Susan (rainy) said...

Darling and very girlie card. Love it. Your craft table looks amazing!!

Marjorie said...

This is just so lovely Debs... gorgeous stamp!!... Love your photo too, you've made some amazing things. I was just wondering if you were going to the fayre down near Worcester next week? My daughter says there is a Christmas fayre down there next week-end.
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Christine L said...

A fabulous card Debs... love the fact that you used that strong blue... it really is perfect! And WOWWeeee to your craft fayre table... I immediately wanted to zoom in or at least walk up to the table to have a good look at what was there... I'm sure your customers were attracted to it as much too as you did well! No wonder - such fabulous stuff!

Big hugs
Christine x

Sue B said...

Oh this is a wonderful image Debs!! I love these party girls! you've coloured the image beautifully and the paper pieced dress looks fab! gorgeous papers and love the corner bow and snowflake! :-)
I'm glad your Craft Fair went well… Wow! your creations look SO stunning… I love your plaques and wall hangings!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Hugs Sue B xx

Janice said...

Not surprised you sold out, your work is beautiful. Another super card today, love the frosty blues, Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful, I love love love the gorgeous colour scheme and your fabulous image! Your craft stall looks brilliant, I'm so glad you sold lots.
Rebecca.
x