Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 21 November 2014

Let's Get Sentimental at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I can hardly believe it's Friday already - this week has just flown by in the blink of an eye!!!
Maybe because I have been so busy working ahem 'playing' - in my little crafty haven getting ready for some more Christmas Craft Fayres :o)

So as it is Friday that means it's time to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team Snowflakes are playing the theme

LET'S GET SENTIMENTAL

A perfect opportunity for me to ink up my gorgeous Mini Chalkboard Sentiments but this time I have stamped with Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with Gold Shine embossing powder for a more luxurious effect :o)




Card Ingredients:
Sentiment: Whimsy Mini Chalkboard Christmas Sentiments 
Sue Wilson Poinsettia Die, Holly Branch Die and Holly Embossing Folder
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles
Spotty Ribbon from stash

Our fabulous sponsors this week are

offering 1 lucky winner
and 
offering another lucky winner
$35 online spend 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Jane Savage said...

A real touch of class, Debs! Absolutely stunning!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Whisper said...

Absolute class hun, luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Love the "grown up" look Debs and the dotty ribbon is fab xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the gold embossed sentiment, beautiful poinsettia and wonderful holly branch die cut,
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer Debs! this is SO classy and elegant! Love the gold embossed sentiment… it looks stunning! Gorgeous Poinsettia and holly too… love how the light catches the gold! :-))
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such an elegant design and I love your gold and cream combination.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

WOW! Debs...so beautiful and elegant..love the gold and flowers..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs.
Just love your card, very nice indeed.

I am off tomorrow to see the venue my Daughter Eve has booked for her Wedding in 2016, so quite excited. Then Sunday is another Fair, hope its as lucrative as last weekend, I did do well, hope it goes well for you when you do yours.
debbiex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh gorgeous gorgeous card, very elegant, the heat embossing looks fab. Have a lovely weekend x

Juls said...

Gorgeous, loving the gold, it's just lush :-) xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous elegant card Debs, some lovely dies x Have a good weekend x Susan x

Christine L said...

Woww Debs.... golden and fabulous!!! Love it! And that poinsettia die.... hmmm, think I may just HAVE to have that one!

HUgs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning Debs so classy and elegant, full of luxuriousness awesome make.
hugs
lorraine x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous, elegant card Debs, love it.

Deborah A

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful and elegant Debs, I love the embossed sentiment!
Rebecca.
x