Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Let it Snow at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Thank you for all the lovely messages you left about my craft table I posted yesterday - you are all so kind and really help to boost a girl's confidence :o)

A super quick post from me this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is on his way to play.
And today I would like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and the theme this week is

LET IT SNOW

Perfectly apt for all the fabulous Festive Makes I'm sure you are doing :o)

Here's what I did:




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the beautiful inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by to see me today.
Hope to have a good bloggy catch up later as my DH is away this evening :o(

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous snowy make, love it. Have a lovely day x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the crackle, worn effect and the suggestion of a sleigh, brilliant work!! xx

Sarah said...

...I actually meant sledge, but you know what I mean!! :0)

Christine L said...

A wonderful creation Debs... loving that shade of grey with all the crackle and the fabulous snowflakes!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, such a beautiful design. I love the delicate colours and beautiful snowflakes.
hugs Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

This is stunning, Debs! So creative and so beautiful!
Many congratulations on your success at the Christmas Fayre your table looked wonderful! I would have bought the lot....cash permitting!! :D
Enjoy your day with Oliver! xxx

Carole said...

Fab wall hanging Debs as is your stall in your last post. Glad you did well.
Hugs
Carole x

Juls said...

gorgeous, love all the snowflakes :-) xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the crackle effect and all of your beautiful snowflakes.
I hope you had a fun day with Oliver.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

What a super creation Debs..love the snowflakes and sentiment die..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

vic said...

Hi debs this is so pretty!!!!! Love the snowflakes too :)

Vic x

Sharon said...

I love this Debs. A fabulous design and so many gorgeous snowflakes.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is beautiful Debs!! I love the crackled paint effect… great design to look like a fence…. and the snowflakes are SO pretty!
Hope you had a lovely day with Oliver!
Love Sue B xx

Janice said...

So festive & fun! Love the crackle look and winter feel, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful project Debs! Susan x

Christine L said...

Another stunning crackly Christmas creation... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Stunning, Debs. love the distressed look.
Saw your pic below of your craft table - it looked amazing. It must be fun selling your own makes.
Good luck for the next fayre.
Caroline xxx

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Debs and perfick for the festive season...love all the different snowflakes :) Donna ♥ x

Ira Huberts said...

Wonderful winter piece Debs, love the craquelure and pretty die cuts, fab creation! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely stunning, I love this so much! The crackle effect is brilliant and the flurry of snowflakes looks so magical.
Rebecca.
x

craftinka said...

Debs, such a fun winter creation and wonderful decoration for the house! Hugs, Justyna xxx