Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 November 2014

It's a Sing Song at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Apologies for being a little late with my DT make for the new challenge over at 


But I got a bit carried away sorting out and pricing up all my Crafty Christmas Fayre makes for this evening's Christmas Craft Fayre :o)

So better late than never here I am with my inspiration on the theme

INSPIRED BY A SONG 

and my song of choice is

COULD IT BE MAGIC
and here's what I did:





Now these are not Craft Fayre makes - oh no they are for two very special little peeps who are a bit worried that Santa won't be able to get into their house on Christmas Eve as they don't have a fireplace or chimney. So my scrummilicious Grand Daughter Lola Arizona and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver will hopefully be happy that Santa will now be able to get in using one of these Magic Keys :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the lovely comments left recently.

I'll be playing catch up with you all tomorrow as I still have lots to do for this evening and I think by the time I get back I'll be ready for my bed :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah what a super sweet idea for your grandchildren and a lovely sentiment too, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

Sooooo cute!! Hope the fayre goes well xx

Sue said...

So fabulous! I love the design and wonderful verse.
Have fun at the Crafty Christmas Fayre this evening!
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Absolutely fabulous Debs, such a brilliant idea, the children will love them.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! these are gorgeous and SO sweet Debs!! I love the poem… and the magical keys!! Aww they are perfect for little Lola and Oliver!! bet they are mega excited… they are old enough to really appreciate Christmas now!! love the excitement of children at this time of year… you can't help but be happy watching them! :-))
Hope your Craft Fayre went well hun!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Awwww Debs what sweet idea and so beautifully done. Hope your Fayre went well, Susan xx

Sharon said...

This is fabulous Debs. Beautifully decorated and I just love the verse.
Hope you sold out at the craft fayre.
Hugs Sharon. x

Juls said...

Too cute :-) xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are brilliant, Im sure the kids will be super glad that Santa can get into the house now!!Hope that you got on great at the Craft Fair last night, Love Hazelx

Christine L said...

Oh Debs, these are fabulous and a perfect way of explaining to your grandchildren just how Santa will get in!! LOL! Love the idea and how you've created them!

Hugs
Christine x

Claire said...

What a fabulous idea Debs, these are just brilliant and they will be thrilled. Hope you have another successful evening. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant project Debs a great choice of song I love that image of Santa and the verse, smashing make.
hugs
lorraine x

Janice said...

To be treasured for years to come, this is just brilliant Debs. What a lovely verse and so pleased that you have helped Santa with his dilemma! Jx

Carole said...

What a lovely idea Debs, they're absolutely fab. I'm sure your special little peeps will treasure them.
Hugs
Carole x

Pat K said...

Awww...what a cute door hanger...and it's magic too. Beautifully decorated Sue. hugs, Pat K x

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful gift idea Debs, love it! Soooo cute.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this really made me smile Debs, just love it! Fab idea :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a fantastic creation, as always Debs! The Santa is so sweet and I love key embellishments so this is a perfect creation :)
Rebecca.
x