Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 22 November 2014

Happy Birthday at Sweet Stampin'

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I'm super excited to be sharing this post with you as I can now officially let you know I have been picked to join the lovely ladies over at 


so today I have my first DT card for them to share with you.

Sweet Stampin' are celebrating their 5th Birthday so the theme this week is 

BIRTHDAYS

(Must have Birthday reference on front of card)

I was recently asked for a couple of Birthday cards and one was for someone celebrating their 90th Birthday - WOW 
Here's what I came up with:




Card Ingredients:
Image: Hero Arts 'Dogwood Rose' Stamped a couple of times and layered
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Design Papers: LOTV 'Always and Forever'
Noor Designs Butterfly Border Die - cut twice to give a shadow effect
Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Our sponsors this week are:
Crafty Devils - offering 1 lucky winner:
and 

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today.
Time for me to go and 'try' to get Jack and his FOUR friends that slept over last night our of their pits - I must have been mad lol!!!!

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

29 comments:

Janice said...

Congrats on the new DT Debs, a lovely team to be on. Super card to open with & a great stamp choice. I have that one myself and have used it so many times, & you always inspire me to dig it out again! Jx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous sparkle!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Debs. Your card is gorgeous, I love the image, beautiful colours and pretty detailing.
Sue xx

Abi said...

Absolutely beautiful Debs, love those flowers. Welcome to the team! xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful image and a gorgeous card, hope your well
hugs Kate xx

Pami said...

Hi fellow newbie!! I love this card Debs!, I think I need to come to you for a day for some inspiration!! P x

Chris said...

Fabulous card Debs! Great design, lovely image and colour choice. Love all the sparkle!
Chris
x

Tracey T said...

Happy Birthday to us! I love floral stamps so this ticks all the right boxes for me, Debs. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Tracey x

mixamatoasties said...

Have you lost your mind?! 5 of them for a sleepover?!!

Anyway, gorgeous card, those flowers are just perfect.

xxx

PS welcome to the team :D

Juls said...

Love the sparkly flowers :-) xx

Ira Huberts said...

Your glittery flowers look very fancy, Debs, great design! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… the image is so pretty you've coloured the flowers beautifully! Love the sparkles and the pretty papers and embellies… the recipient will really love this!
Big Congratulations on your new DT Position hun… so very well deserved!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big Hugs Sue B xx

Chrissy said...

A stunning birthday card Debs..the flowers are gorgeous and I love the white details and dimension..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congrats on the new DT, gorgeous card, love the rich red and fab stamp

Sue said...

This card is just stunning Debs xxxx huggles Sue xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, those flowers are beautiful and so is the fab design.

Donna x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, I love your beautiful image and fabulous design.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs congratulations on such brilliant news well done and Debs your card is absolutely beautiful, that image and colours looks so realistic, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Claire said...

Well done on the DT spot hun - love your gorgeous card, great image and fab colour. Hugs, Claire x

susiestacey said...

Congrats on your new DT Debs.
Lovely card and what a special birthday. My fav papers too - had to buy a new pad as used one up x Susan x

Wishcraft said...

Pretty image and love your sparkly touches... gorgeous card Debs :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy said...

Congrats on your new DT Debs...love your card, it's gorgeous, fabulous sparkle and shine on those flowers.
hugs
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Debs! So happy you've joined the team. Love your fabulous paper pieced card, the 3D detailing and shine on the blooms looks wonderful. Hugs, Wends x

Mary J said...

That's so beautiful Debs!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Congratulations on your new DT Debs. What a fabulous card. I love the image and how you layered it up and added the glitter and GA! Fab fab fab!!! Susan x

coops said...

so beautiful debs.gorgeous flowers and i love your colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Wedgie said...

Ohhh Debs - look at all that sparkle! Fab card for our Birthday!

Wedgie xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Congratulations on your new DT position, you'll make a great addition to the team! Such a beautiful card, I love the sparkle on the image.
Rebecca.
x

Cass said...

Fantastic card.Love it xx