Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Bonfire Colours at Divas by Design

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
I've been busy in my little crafty haven this morning and totally forgot to check if my scheduled post posted - and you guessed it - it hadn't - as I had left it in draft!!!!

So better late than never I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

BONFIRE COLOURS

Here's what I came up with:




Here's what I used:
Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured image from Art Pad 21 'Bunnies'
Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Autumn Song'
Martha Stewart Scrolled Lace Border Punch
Satin Ribbon from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling in today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This calendar is fab debs. Gorgeous colours
Hugs Kelly

Mirella said...

I love that Debs!!! Such a fab idea! And so gorgeously executed. I will be robbing that, hope you don't mind ;-) Hugs, Mirella

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs what a sweet calendar! Love the colours.
Hugs Lynsey x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous creation Debs, adorable image and the colours look fabulous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. The image is adorable and I love the beautiful stripy papers. A fabulous design.
Are you going to the NEC on Saturday?
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dawn C said...

Aw this is so cute Debs x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous calendar Debs, love the bonfire colours! Susan x

Christine L said...

A wonderful calender Debs.... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Jac said...

Debs, this is gorgeous, sweet image and love the richness of the stripey paper, have a great week xx

Ira Huberts said...

Supercute calendar card Debs! Bunnies are always lovely and the colours are perfect for this time of the year!Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

coldwaters2 said...

Fantastic calendar Debs love the image you have used also the fabulous paper another super project.
hugs
lorraine x

Tammy said...

Oh WOW, this calendar is gorgeous Debs! I love that sweet image and your beautiful rich colors!
Big hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous calendar Debs, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours.
I hope you are OK.
Pauline
x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is fabulous, Debs. Such a cute image and I love how you used such rich colours.
Caroline xxx