Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.

Once again before I share my DT make with you today I find myself apologising for being a rubbish blogger recently but unfortunately I just haven't had the heart to blog since my gorgeous best friend's DH was rushed into hospital just over a week ago and very sadly passed away at the weekend.

I met Claire through blogging and was honoured to have also met her DH when invited to their wedding just over 3 years ago and my heart goes out to her and her beautiful family for the massive loss they now have.

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY

and this week as it's the first Tuesday of the month we have our usual

ANYTHING GOES

theme with the option of

LOTS OF SPARKLE or GLITTER

I took the opportunity to make another piece of Festive Home Decor for the Christmas Craft Fayres I have coming up in a couple of weeks - but once again as I like it so much it may not make it to the Craft Fayre!!!




What is really hard to see in these photos is the fabulous sparkle all over the hearts from the Spray Sparkle I used but IRL it is sparkalicious :o)

Here's what I used:

MDF Hearts - from B&M Stores
Design Paper: LOTV 'Winter Wishes'
Sue Wilson Dies 'Let it Snow'
Snowflakes: Marianne Createables and Martha Stewart Punch
Spacers and Adhesive Gems from The Hobby House
Crafter's Companion Iridescent Spray and Sparkle

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

offering 1 very lucky winner


Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all the support recently - it really does mean a lot.
I will be around to visit you all soon - I promise.
Take care
TTFN

16 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a fabolous creation ! great ! thanks for sharing
greetings, martina
x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my goodness, Debs!!! This is so gorgeous!!!! I love everything about it!!! There is no way I'd be able to give that up! Spectacular!!
hugs, Sharon

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I quite understand why you haven't visited. I am sure you have been visiting Claire and offering her your support. My heart goes out to her, so very sad. Beautoful creation today, can understand why you want to keep it, love it. Take care xx

Ira Huberts said...

There's only one word that best describes your gorgeous creation Debs, WOW! Superpretty hearts, love them! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Marjorie said...

So sorry to hear about your friend Debs.. hope you will be feeling more like yourself soon:).. Lovely wall hanging, I don't think I would want to part with it either...
Take care hunnie xx
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Sue said...

Oh Debs. There is really no need to apologise. I was so sad to read about Mark, I cannot begin to imagine how Claire must be feeling at the moment but I am sure that having friends like you must be of a great comfort to her.
Your Festive Home Decor is stunning, I love the design and the sparkle looks amazing.
Take care, sending you big hugs
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Another gorgeous decoration Debs, sending you hugs x Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful plaque Debs I can see why you don't want to part with it. Devastating news about Claire, Mark was so young. Susan x

Juls said...

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend, sending big virtual hugs xx

Beautiful make :-). Hugs Juls

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the soft blue and beautiful die cut details.
Pauline
x

Lorraine A said...

OH WOW Debs !! this is totally fantastic !! When I saw this in our DT blog I just LOVED it !! I wouldn't sell this ,, this is a keeper :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Firstly.... this is such a beautiful make... I love your fabulous design and the colours you chose..

And now.... no wonder your heart isn't in making at the moment... I am so sorry to hear of this tragic loss... I don't think I know Claire.... but for anyone to lose someone so fast..... my heart goes out to her.

Big hugs for you..
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Christmas decoration Debs loving the die cut sentiment this is going to look truly wonderful when hung.
hugs
lorraine x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

So sorry to hear about your friend's dh, Debs. So sad.
No wonder you haven't felt like blogging - tragedy like that kinda puts everything in perspective doesn't it?

Your Christmas decoration is just beautiful.
Caroline xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Incredibly beautiful! Your use of these gorgeous dies is so elegant and the pale blue is lovely. I've been thinking of you and Claire x
Rebecca.

coops said...

so stunning debs.fabulous design and sparkle and i love the snow wording and snowflakes ;D

xx coops xx