Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Sketchie Free For All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Before I share my DT post today I just need to thank you all for the lovely words of comfort left on my post yesterday - they really mean a lot.
Unfortunately there is no good news from my bestest blogging buddy regarding her DH and all I can do is be there for her when she needs me.

So today I would like to share my DT project for the new challenge over at 


and this week as it's the last Tuesday of the month we have our regular 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

Our lovely Dawny has created another fabulous sketch to play with or you could choose any other from the Papertake Weekly Archives - but don't forget to let us know which one :o)

I had a play with the new sketch:



Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Coloured Art Pad 18 'Winter Wonderland'
Design Papers: LOTV 'Festive Trimmings'
Gingham Ribbon from stash
Clear Wink of Stella added to image

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
offering 1 lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the image and beautiful papers.
I am sure your continued friendship is of a great comfort to your bestest blogging buddy.
Sending hugs Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Lovely snowman family, Debs! You have created a wonderful card with them. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, such a fun topper and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Debs… what an adorable image… love the cute little snowman family! and the papers are just perfect! :-))
Huge hugs to you hun!
Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Ayah what a sweetie & a fabby sketch too, luv Sam x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the image,fab papers and layout.
Thinking of you all and sending hugs
Wendy Xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs this is absolutely gorgeous I love that snowman family they look such a happy bunch, the papers and card design is excellent
hugs
Lorraine x

Christine L said...

Wow... I'm loving how you've used this artpad image Debs... fabulous layering and gorgeous card!!

Big hugs for you and especially for your friend..
Christine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a fab sketch, used it this afternoon and your card is so very gorgeous. Love that image and with all the layers it looks lush hugs xx

Janice said...

Another beauty! Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, I love your layered papers and cute image!
Rebecca.

Marjorie said...

I love your card Debs, lovely image and a great take on the sketch... I hope you are ok and that your dear friend is ok too:) xx
Big cyber hugs,
Marjorie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love the sweet snowmen and your design and papers are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Juls said...

Adorable card, love it :-) x