Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 October 2014

Show Us Your Hedgies at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope your week has been better than mine!!!!

I spent the day yesterday feeling rather sorry for myself. 
I have been walking a lot lately and also been  doing Pilates since the start of the year so I thought I would go a step further and I decided I would try out an aerobic class on Tuesday evening.
Miss Wally here was obviously throwing herself into it - literally - I completely twisted my ankle and ended up in a heap on the floor!!!! 
So yesterday it had come up like a balloon - twice the size of my other ankle - which meant I was not able to go to Pilates - or walk without limping!!!
So I sat on the sofa most of the day with my feet up hoping the swelling would go down and I think it has done the trick as it looks and feels a whole lot better today - still a little swollen and it looks a funny colour - must be the bruising coming out!!! 
So hopefully I will be fit for walking at the weekend - fingers crossed.
Who said keeping fit is good for you lol!!!!

Anyway the real reason I'm here is to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week the lovely Janice is hosting and has picked the theme

HEDGEHOGS

Here's what I did:




And here's what I used:

Image: Penny Black 'For You 2072J'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Prima 'Believe'
Spellbinders: Marvellous Squares
Ribbon, Flowers, Metallic Filigree Butterfly and Adhesive Pearls all from stash
Sentiment Tags: LOTV 'Set 69' and 'Set 24'
A touch of Glossy Accents

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the super cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - At Least 3 Design Papers
Sisterhood of Crafters - Lots of Layers
Stampavie and More - Birthday
Wonderful Wednesday - Anything Goes
Craft Room Challenge - Seasonal Colours (Autumn)
Crafty Sentiment Designs - BINGO (Rubber Stamp, Die Cut and Ribbon)

Thanks for popping by today and for any lovely comment you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN



27 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh dear poor you, I will stick to walking. Hope that ankle is better soon. Gorgeous card, love the Autumnal colours.

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous, Debs, looks those fab rich colours and adorable hedgies! Hope your ankle recovers soon! I knew exercising was hazardous to your health!! xx

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous, i so love this stamp and you have not given me the nudge to use it !!

Oooo you poor thing hurting your ankle - i know what you mean, as i've done it before - saying that i've just started a Strictly Dancing class and i love it, Luv Sam x

Sarah said...

An adorable card Debs, LOVE the ribbon!! You poor thing, hope it's feeling better today xx

Janice said...

Lovely Autumn shades and a super image choice. A gorgeous card for my challenge Debs. Hope with another day of rest your ankle continues to improve, wish I'd been in the class...you muppet! Sorry, that wasn't very nice! Do hope you make a speedy recovery tho, Jx

Sue said...

Sorry to hear about your twisted ankle, I hope the pain and swelling ease soon.
Your card is gorgeous, such a cute image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such an adorable image and lovely rich colours.
This keep fit lark is a bit dangerous isn't it, I hope your ankle is better for the weekend.
Pauline
x

vickiscraft said...

Oh dear, keeping fit clearly is not safe....lol I point blank do not attempt aerobics, it really doesn't agree with me. I'm glad you're feeling better and hope you're back to normal by the weekend :) I was thinking of going to Pilates myself, need to tone up I'm afraid... :O Love your card Deb, the image is so cute and I really like the colours.

Have a good weekend and keep both feet on the ground! ;) xx

Sue B said...

Awww this is adorable Debs! the hedgies are SO cute and I Love the scrummy papers and embellies…. beautiful colours! :-)
I'm sorry that you've hurt your ankle… it's so easily done… I hope you're feeling lots better soon!
Have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

FANTASTIC Debs! Such a fun image and your design is AWESOME!!! LOVE that gingham ribbon ... perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Delightful card Debs those hedgies are just too cute! Hope your ankle continues to improve. I swim three times a week, far better on your joints lol!! Susan x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs what a nightmare for you, I hope that you rest if for a few more days and let it heal!!
Love your card its so cute, what fabby colours too, Love Hazelxx

Ira Huberts said...

What a sweet troop of hedgies Debs! Such a lovely card! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carole said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the colour combo.
Hope the ankle repairs quickly
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sharon said...

Ouch Debs - hope you are feeling on top form soon.
Your card is gorgeous and I must invest in some hedgehogs as I think they are so adorable.
Your colours are gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Tammy said...

This is so cute Debs! I love that image and your gorgeous rich colors!! So sorry you twisted your ankle, I hope it continues to improve!
Hugs, Tammy

Wishcraft said...

Oops! Hope your ankle is less sore now. I remember the first step aerobics class I ever did - I tripped over the step and landed in a noisy heap on the floor... and there are mirrors everywhere in those places aren't there?!

Gorgeous card, love those cute hedgies and lovely papers too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Debs, sweet image and great design, xxx

Michelle said...

I love this Debs - it's gorgeous - I think the layout looks amazing - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Debs. Love the colours.

Hope you've been resting that ankle and are now up and about again!

Susan xx

Caz s said...

This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck.

Caz xx PPC DT

Aunty Sue said...

oh you have got to love these cuties and great colouring, and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments this week hope to see you back again real soon.

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Fabulous card, beautiful colouring;-))m

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, cute and adorable card Debs love those Hedgies also those lush looking papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Marja B. said...

Lovely card, great colors and pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

Hugs, Marja
Stampavie and More DT

Claire said...

Aha the culprit was aerobics eh? I bet that really hurt! I hope that your ankle is now feeling much better hun! Love your hedgie card, great image and just love the colours. Hugs and love, Claire x

Claire said...

Aha the culprit was aerobics eh? I bet that really hurt! I hope that your ankle is now feeling much better hun! Love your hedgie card, great image and just love the colours. Hugs and love, Claire x