Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 10 October 2014

Lace and Pearls at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a wonderful week.

I have been busy in my little crafty haven with Festive makes for my upcoming Christmas Craft Fayres next month - hope I manage to sell some of it :o)

So today I have my DT make for the new challenge over at 


to share with you - and another to add to my pile of Christmas cards 

The theme this week is

LACE AND PEARLS

I had a play with my new Chameleon Pens - just couldn't resist - but I think I need lots more practice!!!
I also had a play with a new Memory Snowflake Stencil and some Distress Ink to create a panel for the fussy cut image.




Card Ingredients:
Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Girl and Snowman' 
Colouring Medium: Chameleon Pens
Design Papers: First Edition 'Nordic Christmas'
Memory Box Snowflake Flurry Stencil
Memory Box Winterland Tree Die
Festive Berries and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Sentiment, Lace and Adhesive Pearls from stash
Glamour Dust

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsors this week are the fabulous
offering 1 lucky winner 3 stamps
and 
offering another lucky winner a goody bag

Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #330
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas 
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in October 
Holly Jolly Christmas - Anything Goes
Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Must dash as I have lots to do before I put on my glad rags for what should be a fantastic night out at the theatre with my DH - and this is what we are going to see:


I can hardly wait :o)

Thanks for popping by to see me today.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

28 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs I have not heard of Chameleon pens before. Adorable card what a sweet image and love the glitter! Your show sounds fab I love Motown! Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, adorable image. I love the papers and fabulous detailing.
Enjoy the show tonight, it sounds brilliant!
hugs sue xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs - hope you enjoy the show and are dancing in the aisles x Susan x

Niki Rowland said...

Very gorgeous card, love the sparkle and the die cut tree. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

Basslady said...

a very delightful card!


thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT-Challenge!

 

Hugs and kisses from germany,

silvi xoxo

vickiscraft said...

Love your card Debs, love Christmas fullstop! I'm sooooooo jealous of your Chameleon pens, I saw them demo'd on C&C, they looked amazing!! Hope you have/had a fabulous evening. ;) xx

Blankina said...

Welcome back at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS !! Glad you could join with this super sweet Christmas card, Hugs Blankina

Meighan Wheller said...

This is a lovely Christmas card Deb. So many wonderful things and I just adore the image, which has been beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly and we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… the soft snowflake background is really pretty and I love the cute image and scrummy papers! Beautiful colours! :-))
Hope you enjoy the show and have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

sandie said...

Great use of the stencil for the background and the added glitter just perfect for Xmas. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Christine L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs... loving all the glitter accents too.. Sounds like you'll have lots of stock for the craft fair... fingers crossed you do well!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

So very sweet Debs..love the sparkle and the tree looks gorgeous...

luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Fabulous in every way!! Hugs Pops x x x

Sarah said...

What an adorable stamp Debs and I think you have done a great job with the Chameleon pens, I happened to catch a repeat viewing on C&C a couple of nights ago, they look interesting. Hope you have a great time at the show xx

Cornelia W said...

So cute and adorable and that touch of glitter on the Santa hats is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs love, love that cute, adorable image also the fab papers and design, super make.
hugs
Lorraine x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Fabulous paper choices and perfect colouring on this lovely card. Thank you for joining in with our Sketch Saturday challenge. It's great to see you. Hugs, Lesley

Rahmat said...

Beautiful Christmas card, I like the background very much. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Whisper said...

Oooo adorable image, great die and layout.

Hope you had a good time at your Motown night out, Luv Sam x

Lea Brawn said...

Fab card great image. So cute x

Pink Unicorn said...

What a beautiful card, especially love the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge, come and play with us soon again! Karola, DT

Trimgym said...

Lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck!
We would love you to also check out our DT call and apply if you feel this is something for you as we are looking for some talented and friendly crafter to join our DT Team.

Jo and the CRAFT Team.

Nikki said...

Lovely card with a great image. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

Nikki

cotnob said...

An adorable Christmas card Debs, I love your sweet image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

An adorable card hun, love the cute image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute image and lovely layers. I do like the traditional colours. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!!

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.i love the sweet image and your traditional colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with this cute image and the fab papers. Love the elegant tree too!
Rebecca.