Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 October 2014

It's a White Christmas at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are feeling better than I am today - I am full of cold and my head is banging :o(
Think I might just have a quiet day today and snuggle up on the sofa watching some DVD's

So today I have another DT make to share with you and this one is for the new challenge over at 


Our lovely Wendy is playing host this week and has picked the theme

WHITE CHRISTMAS 

Not too sure about my make for this challenge - it didn't quite work out as I had in my head - not sure what's wrong with it - but I ended up not being too happy with it but no time to change it :o(

So here it is:




Card Ingredients:
Memory Box: Grand Madison French Door Die & Modern Landscape Die
Embossing Folders: Sizzix 658285 (Dots) and Sue Wilson Snow Flurry
Glamour Dust
Sentiment: Creative Expressions

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the much lovelier inspiration from my super talented DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Have a fabulous day.

Now where's that box of tissues and remote control???

TTFN

22 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great to me Debs. Hope you feel better soon xx

Janice said...

Debs I think your card worked wonderfully well - it was a tricky challenge for sure! Great winter scene and a great use of dies!
Hope you have an easy day of it today and you feel better soon - plenty hot drinks and no housework!!! Jx

Wendy said...

It's gorgeous Debs, fabulous design.
Hope you are soon feeling better.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jane Savage said...

This is such a clever design, Debs! Love the embossing, especially the ‘sky’! WoW is so elegant! Hope you feel better soon! Healing hugs! xx

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card. I had to pin it to my Window cards board.

Wendy L said...

Love it, great design and love the sparkly inside, xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous design.
I hope you are feeling better soon.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness this is stunning, I love it. Think you are being to hard on yourself!! Beautiful card, Love Hazel xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! what a fab design with the embossed snow and the window… I love the snowscape with the sparkly trees… absolutely stunning! :-)
So sorry that you are unwell hun.. sounds like the cold I had… the banging headache is truly awful !! Rest up and get well soon my friend!
Huge hugs
Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the scene behind the window.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Sorry you are under the weather Debs, hope you feel better soon. Lovely WOW card! Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

Such pretty, warm, winter whites Debs, lovely card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

It's hard to get down on paper what we have in our heads sometimes, but I think you nailed this one Debs, It's beautiful, with just the right amount of sparkle.
Caroline xxx

Carole said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's gorgeous & sparkly, a fab card.
Hope you're feeling better soon
Hugs
Carole xXx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, so elegant, hope you are feeling better x Susan x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs! I love all of the sparkle and that fabulous French Door die! I hope you feel better soon!
Sending hugs, Tammy

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think your card is beautiful, love wow cards. Get better soon xx

Judith said...

I love this Debs - it's a great design - but I know what you mean if what's in your head isn't on the card we're our own worst critics! hugs Judith x

Christine L said...

Well I just had to break my weekly silence to say this is beautiful!! What a wonderful design!

Big hugs
Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Debs I always admire the white on white cards they look so classy this one is no exception a beautiful design.
hugs
lorraine x

mixamatoasties said...

I love this Debs. It's stunning!

Susan xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card, I really love your design with the gorgeous winter scene through the window! I'm very late commenting but I hope you're feeling better than you were when you wrote this post!
Rebecca.