Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 24 October 2014

Gold at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Thanks for all the well wishes left recently about my ankle injury.
Although it is still a little painful it is getting better - the swelling has gone right down - almost to normal :o) 
I must make sure to look where I'm walking when I am next able to get out for a walk!!!

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this week Team Snowflake are sharing inspiration on the theme

GOLD CHRISTMAS

Here's what I came up with:



And here's what I used:
Image - Indigo Blu 'Here Comes Santa'
Stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Gold Embossing Powder
Embossalicious Holly Embossing Folder
Cream Linen Cardstock and Gold Mirriboard

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Our sponsors this week are:

Marianne Designs with a surprise for one lucky winner

Delicious Doodles with a choice of 4 digi images for another lucky winner.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today - let me know you've been and I can come and visit you too.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you are getting better. Very classy card today

Jane Savage said...

Wow this is stunning, Debs! Glad to hear your ankle is getting better! Have a lovely weekend! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the gold embossed images and beautiful embossing.
Sue xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great Christmas card. I love the white and gold.
Sarah-Jane x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Debs.
Gr Elly

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs
Love youur eegant gold card!
Hugs Lynseyxx

vickiscraft said...

Lovely card Deb, I love gold & cream together, it's so rich looking! Glad your ankle is on the mend :)

Vicki xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, your gold embossed trees are so elegant.
I'm glad that your ankle is getting better, have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

I love the gold embossing Debs..such an elegant card..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Absolute class, luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs! so classy and elegant!! I love the gold and cream… the embossing looks awesome!
Glad your ankle is improving now… that is good news! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow with Lola and Ruby…. two adorable cherubs in one day! :-)
I've got a routine hospital scan tomorrow!! Never had one on Saturday before… will be glad when it's over and I can put my feet up and watch Strictly!! :-))
Take Care hun
Hugs Sue B xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs, glad your ankle is getting better, l go over at the smallest of stones lol xSusan x

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs! I love the gold embossing- so elegant!!
Hugs, Tammy

Sharon said...

So pleased your ankle is on the mend Debs.
The gold embossing looks fabulous. Embossing powder is something I rarely use now but the effects are always lovely - may have to get it out again.
The gold and cream colour scheme is so striking.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Its a gorgeous card Debs and love the gold and cream combination. Have a wonderful weekend, Susan x

Chrissie said...

This is just beautiful Debs, love the clean look of it with that gold embossing, stunning!
Chrissie xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Pleased your ankle is much better now .. .. take it easy!!

Loving your gold card. Great embossing.

Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Very much appreciated.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! Such a beautiful, gold card.
Caroline xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs glad to hear that the ankle is improving. Debs this is beautiful I really love the gold and white the image and design are glorious.
hugs
Lorraine x

Ira Huberts said...

Very stylish and most elegant card, Debs, perfect for Christmas! Love your stamps! Hope your ankle is much better now? Hugs, Ira x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Debs, this is super elegant. Gorgeous x

coops said...

so stunning debs.i love the fab stamp and the white and gold is so classy :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Very beautiful and elegant! The gold embossing looks so luxurious.
Rebecca.