Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Festive Florals at Divas by Design

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and enjoying the week so far.

Super quick post from me this morning as my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is here to play today - it feels like ages since we've had a play day :o)

So I'm here to share my DT project for the new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

FESTIVE FLORALS

Here's what I came up with




Here's what I used:

MDF Heart from the MDF Man
MDF Reindeer from Anna Marie Designs
Design Papers: LOTV Krafty Christmas
Sue Wilson Poinsettia Dies and Holly Flourish 
Pearls and Rhinestone Sparklers from The Hobby House
Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous Festive Florals from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous plaque Debs, have a lovely day with Oliver - Rowan is coming round soon!! Susan xx

cheryl Baker said...

oh wow this is stunning hun love it hugs cheryl xxx

Dawn C said...

Oh this is so petty Debs, love it. Back from hols now x

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous, luv Sam x

Whisper said...

Aaah absolutely gorgeous, luv Sam x

Wendy said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous Debs, love everything about!
Oh... I have just ordered the Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia die and now I need the Sue Wilson one your Poinsettias look stunning.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
Adorable heart, just love the deer and the gorgeous flowers. Hope you ankle is feeling better. Debbiex

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the colours and such gorgeous detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs!! I love the reindeer's nose… SO sweet! :-) and the delicate flowers are very pretty with the scrummy paper!
Can't wait to get the Christmas decorations out this year!! I love the little heart that you gave me!!
Hope you've had a great day with Oliver!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

susiestacey said...

Stunning decoration Debs, those flowers are gorgoeus.
Hope you have had a lovely playtime with Oliver x Susan x

Sarah said...

This is a fab bit of art Debs!! It would look fabulous hanging from my dresser!! Love the pearl on the reindeer's nose and the die cut flowers are so pretty xx

Chrissy said...

This is just gorgeous Debs..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours. Keep thinking I must make some Christmas plaques, you have spurred me on when I have time x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such gorgeous poinsettias and I love your reindeer.
I hope your ankle is getting better.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

So stunning Debs... if you're taking that to the craft fair I bet it goes straight away!!!

Hugs
Christine x

Pop's Cards said...

This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful plaque Debs love the reindeer and those flowers a superb make. Enjoy your play time.
hugs
Lorraine x

Ira Huberts said...

Wowzers Debs! How delicate your plaque is! Love your poinsettias and fab background, makes the deer look even prettier! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous Christmas creation. Love the flower dies and reindeer.
Sarah-Jane x

Jac said...

Fabulous creation, love those poinsettia dies and the cute reindeer, have a great week xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the natural tones and sweet reindeer.
Rebecca.