Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Create a Scene at A Gem of a Challenge

Good morning lovely peeps.
So happy that it's the weekend - just need the weather to cheer itself up a bit so we can get out for a long walk. I feel I haven't done much of that recently - but I did do a lot of dancing in the aisle last night at the fabulous Story of Motown show - it was totally brilliant from start to finish.

So that's why I'm a bit late with my DT post this morning for 


and this week our lovely Kelly picked the theme

CREATE A SCENE

I just knew I had to make a scrap layout with some fabulous Princess images from Pink Gem Designs that would go perfectly with a gorgeous photo of my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona.




I simply took the Princess Castle, the Sky Background and Princess Chloe into Serif Craft Artist and then just had a good play with lots of other bits n pieces to create a fabulous scene for my very own Princess. Hope you like it :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

As always Janet is offering 1 lucky winner:

(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave.

Off to have a good old bloggy catch up whilst catching up on some missed TV :o)

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

That show sounds great. Gorgeous layout, such a cute photo x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Debs. A fabulous fairy tale castle and I am in no doubt Lola will treasure this page.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x

susiestacey said...

Your Princess looks lovely in this little scene Debs. Glad you danced in the aisles - l bet it was a fantastic show and you fell asleep with still dancing and singing in your head. Have a good weekend x Susan x

Christine L said...

Loving how you've used your very own princess on this gorgeous card Debs!

Sounds like you had a good time last night.... I'd love to see that show!

Hugs
Christine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a perfect princess scene and a lovely photo of your grand-daughter too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love your pretty design and adorable photo.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Lola Arizona looks adorable Debs, never mind the rest of the scene!! Sounds like you had a good time last night, you groover you!! xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous layout Debs, the perfect backdrop for your fabulous photograph of Lola Arizona.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Debs… such a wonderful scene and perfect for Princess Lola Arizona… she is adorable!!
glad you enjoyed the Motown Show - it sounds wonderful !
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue B xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

What a fab layout for Lola Arizona Debs. So pleased you enjoyed the show and hope you have a great Sunday! Susan x

Claire said...

This is just lovely Debs, what a fab LO and isn't Lola just adorable. I am guessing you hurt your ankle dancing in the aisles on Friday night LOL? Hugs, Claire x

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, love how you have personalised it!
Helen x