Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 27 October 2014

Challenge #150 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I need to start my post with an apology for not being about much this weekend.
Saturday was a day of mixed emotions - I had my two beautiful Grand-daughters Lola Arizona and Ruby Mae for the day - the first time I have had them together on my own and it was so lovely to see them play together - I am truly blessed to have a beautiful family.

But on Saturday I also heard from my beautiful bestest blogging buddy that her DH was rushed into hospital and they have been given some devastating news - I know a lot of you know who I am talking about and are praying for them both. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain they are both going through at the moment and I just feel totally helpless.

Anyway I am here to share a DT project that fortunately I had made earlier as Mr Mojo has taken off - in fact all my DT makes this week I made a while ago - which is just as well. 

So today we have another fabulous sketch to play with over at 


and here's what I did with it:




Another quick and easy Festive make to add to the box.

Here's what I used:
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Spellbinders: Labels 18 & Floral Ovals
Retro Flower Punches Small & Medium
Adhesive Pearls - The Hobby House
A touch of Glossy Accents added to the berries in the image

Our sponsor this week is:
offering 1 lucky winner $10 to spend in their online store

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by to see me today.
I really do appreciate all your continued support and encouraging comments.

Before I go I would like to leave you with a couple of photos from the weekend - unfortunately they are a little blurry - so difficult to get little ones to keep still for just a minute :o)




Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

23 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Firstly gorgeous card, love the traditional colours and fab paper and image. Lovely pics too. I know you will be dping all you can to support Claire. I keep thinking of them and feeling so desparately sorry, they seem such a lovely couple xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs
Oh dear what a day you had, horrible when something like that happens.
Keep your chin up and keep your mojo in order, your work is stunning and I love to see it.
your little girlies are so gorgeous, you had your hands full i bet!

Beautiful card. Love that image and the nestie shape is lovely.
Debbiex

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card
luv
Debby

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card, love the rich colours. and what a cutie pair of girls!
Kim x

vickiscraft said...

Arrrh the girls look beautiful Deb, they're soooo cute at that age! ;) Love your card, really like that image!

Hugs
Vicki x

Sue said...

Your card is stunning Debs. I love the image, gorgeous papers and beautiful flowers.
I was so sad to hear the devastating news, life seems so cruel sometimes.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos.
Take care, sending hugs
Sue xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Debs. The tree is beautiful and love the deep red and green colour tones. Fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Debs love that image as well as the wonderful papers and design, your Granddaughters look such a joy.
hugs
lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Super gorgeous creation sweetie, gorgeous photos too adorable :0)) hugs Pops x x x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the traditional colours and the image is so beautiful...love the little flowers too :) Donna ♥ x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is such a fabby card, Love it. Im sure you have had a great day with the girls!! Lots of hugs!!! Thinking of you too at this time. Im sure Claire knows you are there for her always. They are constantly in my thoughts the last few days, Love Hazelxx

Christine L said...

A fabulous card as always Debs... and wow what gorgeous grandchildren... yes, you are so lucky... I'm still waiting!

I'm so sorry to hear of the sad news you received... I've not been around blogland much over the weekend.. so have not picked up on this and don't know who it is.... but whoever... this must be awful for them.

Big hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

This is stunning Debs..love the berries on the bush and gorgeous festive colours..beautiful.
Fabulous cute little girls,lovely photos..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Your Grandgirlies are adorable Debs. Great card too xx

Sue B said...

I was so sorry to read about this on Facebook Debs… keep thinking about them all so much… as her best friend, you must be feeling really bad…. I'm giving you a big cyber hug my friend!!
Your card it truly beautiful… what a lovely image…and the papers are so perfect with it… love the sweet little flowers!
Aww your photos of Ruby and Lola are adorable… gosh they are growing up so fast… but still as squidgyliciously sweet as ever! :-)
Take Care hun
Lots of Love
Sue B xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas card Debs, gorgeous traditional colours.
Pauline
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, wow what a stunning card I do love that tree and the layers youve added to it. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jane Savage said...

Stunning, Debs! Love those traditional colours and the GA on the berries looks fab! No wonder you’re so proud of your gorgeous granddaughters! What beautiful little ladies they are!
I’m so sorry to hear that your friend is going through such a horrendous time. Healing hugs to all! xx

Whisper said...

Ash absolutely super Hun & I'm only now catching up with you, as I've been unable to open up your blog ( at the moment, I'm in Dubrovnik) - just knowing you are there for Claire, will be a comfort to her,

Luv Sam x

Julie said...

Wonderful card, Debs and love how you have co-ordinated your papers and image and embellies! Gorgeous pics of your Granddaughters. xxx Juliexx

Julie said...

Wonderful card, Debs and love how you have co-ordinated your papers and image and embellies! Gorgeous pics of your Granddaughters. xxx Juliexx

Janice said...

So sorry to read your news above, such a difficult time for them all, but I'm sure they know you are there for them.

You must have been kept busy with the girls tho and I'm sure that would have kept you going. Super card Debs, Jx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely perfect. I love the image and traditional colours. Your flowers look so beautiful too.
Rebecca.