Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 October 2014

Challenge #149 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
What a dull damp miserable day it is here in Gloucestershire today - me thinks I will just have to cheer myself up with a good old crafty play in my little crafty haven :o)

But before I head off I would just like to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we have this fabulous sketch to play with


and here's what I did with it:



 
My friend recently asked me to make a card for a friend who will be celebrating their 7th Wedding Anniversary next week and when I checked the Anniversary list I saw that the 7th is 'wool' so that's why I have used this fabulous image from Pink Petticoat - I flipped one.
It also suits the recipient as she loves her knitting :o)

Card Ingredients:
Design Papers: Scrummy 'Pastel Dreams' from LOTV
Martha Stewart 'Scrolled Lace' Border Punch
Sentiment PC generated
Adhesive Crystal Hearts from stash
Number: Sizzix Tim Holtz 'Word Play'
Glamour Dust

We have two fabulous sponsors this fortnight:

offering  lucky winner a CD of their choice

and my lovely PTW teamie Liz
offering another lucky winner

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Let me know you've been so I can come and see you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Juls said...

This is so sweet ..... Loving the sparkly sheep :-) xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and I love the pretty papers.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet and SO pretty Debs!! I love the cute image and sentiment… gorgeous colours and fab layout! gosh what a fab idea to do it for the wool anniversary… and the recipient loves knitting too - that's brilliant! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fun sweet image and a great layout too, Luv Sam x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a fab card! Its our seventh anniversary in 12 days, never knew it would be a wooly one lol! Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a fun image, great colours and love yoir intepretation of a great sketch. The borders are really pretty

susiestacey said...

Adorable card and perfect for the 7th x Susan x

Sarah said...

Definitely perfect for a wool Anniversary Debs and the pretty papers are gorgeous too xx

Chrissy said...

That's a clever idea using the sheep Debs and such a cute card.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, I love your sweet image and fabulous take on the sketch.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the cute image and pretty papers...great idea for the 7th wool anniversary.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous colours and glittery 'bits', Debs! Very striking! xx

Daniele said...

this is so sweet Deb, I love the papers and the glitter on the sheep looks so lovely
hugs and best wishes x

Julie said...

Fab card Debs - such a cute image and the perfect sentiment! Hugs, Juliexx

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.fab cute sheep and i love your colours and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love those cute sheep! Such a beautiful card and really pretty colours.
Rebecca.