Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Black White and One other at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope those of you in the UK are keeping safe and warm - it's blowing a gale out there today - but the sun is shining so it's not all bad :o)

Today I have my DT project for the fabulous 


and this week the theme is 

BLACK WHITE AND ONE OTHER

I decided to go with some SILVER for a sparkilicious Festive Make:




I had such fun putting this together. It has lots of different techniques and texture.

I'll be back a little later with details of items used.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog for full details of the fabulous prize on offer from our wonderful sponsor and to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for calling by today and for any comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward  to reading them.

Must dash - we have someone landscaping the front garden this week and I'm on coffee duty :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Debs… what a beautiful design! I love the black and silver… the sparkles are awesome! :-)
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue B xx


Ira Huberts said...

Gorgeous CHristmas card, Debs, love the bling bling, so so pretty! And such fancy colours, too, love this! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Debs!! I really love all the sparkly goodness!!
hugs, Sharon

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I really love the elegant design and wonderful sparkle.
hugs Sue xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really, beautiful, sparkly card.
Caroline xxx

Sarah said...

Such a sophisticated card Debs and the textures look wonderful. Hope you weren't rushing about too much on that ankle, making coffee!! xx

Marjorie said...

Love this card Debs, love all your different textures and lovely sparkle:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Beautiful Debs, so sparkly! Susan x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I love all of the silver and sparkle - such an elegant design.
Pauline
x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! Such a striking colour scheme and the sparkle looks so fabulous.
Rebecca.