Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Anything Goes at Papertake Weekly - Optional Halloween Treat Holder

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that your week has got off to a good start.

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and as it's the first Tuesday of the month it's time for

ANYTHING GOES

with the option of 

HALLOWEEN TREATS

I thought I would make some of these fabulous easy peasy lemon squeezy 
Trick or Treat Milk Cartons 
This smaller size will be great for the kids that come knocking on the door at Halloween - but I think I will make them larger for three very special little peeps :o)




Here's what I used:
Mini Bulldog Clips
Spiders Web from stash
Spider fussy cut from Sizzix 657465 Tim Holtz Alterations Embossing Strip
Inked with Black Soot

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my blog buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the lovely 


offering 1 lucky winner


Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
 

22 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow these are fabulous Debs!! xx

Sharon said...

Love these Debs - I think I will come knocking on your door. Love the images and the spiders web is fabulous.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marjorie said...

Love your treat boxes Debs, that little witch is just adorable... love the spider webbing too... Hope your ankle is a lot better too:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Sue B said...

Awww these are SO cute Debs… I love the images and pretty colours… the mini bulldog clips are so perfect ! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs these are gorgeous! Lovely idea to give them to the trick or treaters but I think I would have to make too many!! Susan x

Janet said...

Aww these are fabulous Debs!! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

They are adorable, lovely colours.

Janice said...

Debs the kids will be queuing round the block for these, I'm tempted to join them as these are just so lovely! Glad to hear there are two sizes going out...only fair I'd say! Doing fine today, tomorrow is op day so will be a bit anxious till he's home. Hope you guys are all fine? Jx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Debs, I think you will have lots of visitors on Halloween night.
Pauline
x

Ribbon Girl said...

nice little treat bags Debs and the images of the little witchy are very cute! Mary x

Chrissy said...

Soo cute Debs..love the cute images and colours and love the netting on top with the clip..fabulous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

Aaww Debs! These are all beautiful! Supersweet makes! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Debs these are brilliant I am sure they will go down a treat at Halloween, love the images and the top knots, superb project.
hugs
lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Lovely treat boxes Debs, your whole neighbourhood will be knocking on your door for these beauties x Susan x

Sue said...

These look fabulous Debs and I love the added spiders!
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine A said...

ooh these are gorgeous Debs ! the images are very cute and I love the spiders webs,,, fabulous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Tammy said...

OMGosh these milk cartons are sooo cute Debs, I love everything about them!
Hugs, Tammy

Pat K said...

WOW, these are adorable Debs...so many cute witches. xx

Christine L said...

These are so fabulous Debs... loving the little images and the fabbie bulldog clips to hold them together... if I knocked could I have one please?? hehe!

Hugs
Christine x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby little trick or treat boxes and what adorable images too, Luv Sam x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Love these cute treat holders! The images are so sweet and the cobwebs are a great touch!
Rebecca.

Claire said...

These are just brilliant Debs! Hugs, Claire x