Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Sketchie Free For All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

Today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at 


and as it's the last Tuesday of the month - wow where did that month go!!!! 
it's time for a 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

So you could use the fabulous new sketch Dawny P has made for us - as I did - or you could use any other sketch from the PTW archives - just remember to let us know which one :o)

I had a blast playing with some new goodies and this is what I came up with:




And here's how I did it:

I started by creating the background using Sue Wilson 'Bold Snowflake' stamps and 'Feathery Snowflake' stamps - stamped with Adirondack Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder - and then inked all over with Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I also added PVA glue to the edge and dipped it in Ranger Clear Rock Candy.

I also embossed a panel of card using Sue Wilson 'Snowflake Lattice' embossing folder and inked with Weathered Wood Distress Ink and added Clear Rock Candy to the edges.

Sue Wilson 'Let it Snow' die cut in white then inked with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with Stamp n Bond and sprinkled with Clear Rock Candy - this is soooooooo twinkly IRL. Then I die cut another in black and offset to create a shadow.

A few Martha Stewart punched snowflakes some adhesive pearls, ribbon and tinsel from stash to finish it off.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful

offering 1 very lucky winner


Hope you can find time to join us this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Whisper said...

Aaah simply stunning hun and so much detail too, Luv Sam x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is awesome Debs!! you have created some fab textures and the sparkle and glitter is just amazing!! I love the tinsel and the pretty snowflakes… it looks so striking and beautiful in black and white!! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow this is stunning, love the new goodies x

Ira Huberts said...

Love the glittery bling on your card Debs, fab Christmas card!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

This is stunning Debs, I love your wonderful design - so elegant.
Thank you for your vote over at Scrapping4fun.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the elegant design with such gorgeous textures and wonderful sparkle.
hugs Sue xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous B&W Christmas card :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Debs, it looks very sparkly x Susan x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Very sparkly and gorgeous Debs! Susan x

Christine L said...

Hi Debs... I'm just trying to catch up after being unable to comment the last couple of days! Your cards are ALWAYS gorgeous... but I do love this latest Sue Wilson type one... and that little mouse and his bluebell... beautiful! And of course, I can't leave out the snowman... he'd cry!! Don't know how you churn out so many wonderful cards!

Hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Wow just fabulous Debs! Love everything you've used... gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous Debs, I love the colors and all of the beautiful sparkle!!
Hugs, Tammy

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A stunning design! I love the sparkle, striking colour scheme and gorgeous die-cut!
Rebecca.

Claire said...

A fabulous monochrome card hun - love the wording. Hugs, Claire x