Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Shape Up at MAWTT

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
We are well and truly back to normal following the summer holidays here in the Simpson household - Jack was back at school yesterday and my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver came to play as usual and my DH was working away in Edinburgh.
Today he is working from home - where he prefers to be - might have something to do with the regular delivery of coffee and treats :o)

So this week I'm playing host over at 

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES 

and I have picked the theme

SHAPE UP!!!

Don't worry - nothing too physical - just looking for shaped cards - anything but square :o)

It will be Jack's birthday in a couple of weeks so I took the opportunity to make a card for Oliver to send



Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Pre-Coloured Art Pad 5 'Action Time'
Design Papers: LOTV 'Father Knows Best'
Card Base and Layers: Go-Kreate 'Frilly #10'
Sentiment Tags: LOTV Set 69 'Family Sentiments' and Set 24 'Sentiment Tags'
Numbers: Tim Holtz 'Word Play' die cute twice and offset for a shadow effect and then coated with Glossy Accents
Football Button from stash

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous work from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Sparkle and Shine
The Corrosive Challenges - Let's Hear if For the Boys

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently.

I'm off to have some fun in my little crafty haven before preparing a scrummy Chicken Pie for tea - Aaron, Kerry and Oliver are coming later - see as I said - all back to normal - just as I like it :o)

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Amazing, Debs! I love that shape of card and those numbers look fab! That football button is the perfect finishing touch! Enjoy your chicken pie, sounds yum! xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous boys card Debs, so cute and fab shape.
Enjoy your chicken pie with your family later :)
Hugs
Wendy Xx

Sarah said...

Great card Debs, super shape and sweet image too xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Debs… such a wonderful shape and love the image, paper and glossy 16! it's a really fab design… Jack will love it!
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love those art pads they are brilliant for boys cards. Thanks for hostessing and having a super challenge theme, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love that shape, I really need to get that die set.

Debbie said...

Hi Debbs.
Love the shape of this card. I have a couple of Go-Create larger dies, how do you make a card base with them?
Love the colour choice and I adore this LOTV boy image.

Thank you for always commenting on my work, I really do love it wen I see it's you on the comment list.
Debbiex

Debbie said...

Loving your shaped card dearie.so striking,he will love it.cute little football too.Hugs x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous shape and fabulous image Debs..love the wee tags and soccer ball embellishment...glad things are back to normal or as normal as things get..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Debs, I love the shape and the super glossy numbers!!
Hugs, Tammy

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debs, I love the image and wonderful design.
I hope you enjoyed your yummy chicken pie!
hugs Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, great image and shape - perfect for Oliver to sent to Jack.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs what a fab card for Oliver to give his Uncle! I have been trying to get that Go Kreate die for ages they don't have any in stock in their shop but are going to e mail me when back in! Have a fabulous day, Susan x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

A great card.

Loving the football button - it is the perfect finishing touch.

Hope all the prep is going well for the Christmas fayres.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

Debs this is one totally ACE card love that cutie image also the card shape and fabby colours, brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

so stunning debs.fab shape and Image and I love the mono colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs this is a great boys card!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Lynsey x

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby shape and a great layout too, luv Sam x

Carole said...

Great card Debs and those shiny numbers look fab
Hugs
Carole xXx

Claire said...

What a fab male card and a great shape too. Hugs, Claire x