Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

OMG Jack is 16!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Usually at this time on a Wednesday morning I would be busy 'playing' with my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver but his Mummy is at home today.

He will be coming later though as all the family will be here to celebrate Jack's 16th birthday today!!!

I can hardly believe it was 16 years ago today that we were blessed with such a gorgeous bundle of joy - looking back at photos of Jack when he was a baby/toddler/infant he was always so happy and smiling. Not so much as he hit the teens lol!!! 
But he did have a smile on his face this morning when he opened his gifts whilst eating his favourite breakfast - pancakes with lemon and sugar :o)

So today I would like to share a couple of cards I made for the birthday boy




Love this Mo Manning image and as Jack rarely has his iPhone or iPad out of his hands it is just perfect for him!!!

And so is the next set of stamps I used on this card




Right I best get on - busy day ahead - got to do some HW and then Pilates much earlier than usually before picking the birthday boy up from school and then a scrummy family tea.

Hopefully I'll catch up with you all soon.

Thanks for calling by today.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

20 comments:

Christine L said...

Both fabulous Debs and so perfect for a teenage boy!! Hope he has a lovely birthday!

Hugs
Christine x

Squirrel x said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to Jack, and what a brilliant way to celebrate - awesome card hunny. Hugs xx

Janice said...

Happy Birthday Jack, hope you have a great day, sounds like it got off to a good start! Love the cards Debs, perfect for any iphone teen... so that covers them all! Is the second one a die cut phone, sorry to be a pain but I'd love more details! Not today obviously tho as you'll have better things to do! Jx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two great cards, love that Mo image, saw a card in similar colours yesterday how funny. Hope he has a lovely day x

Jane Savage said...

Wonderful card, Debs! Just perfect for a phone mad boy! Many happy returns to Jack and I hope you all have a lovely day together! xx

Chrissie said...

Two fabulous cards Debs (and trust me I know how difficult teen boys can be!) Isn't it great when you find images that are ideal.
Glad to see you spoilt him with breakfast today too.
Chrissie xx

susiestacey said...

Happy Birthday to Jack, lovely cards, the Mo manning image is perfect - l used it this week for Michaels card, hope you have all had a lovely day x Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

These are both gorgeous Debs and really perfect for a boy Jack's age! Happy birthday to your son, hope you're having a lovely day so far! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Debs, I love the Mo image.
Happy Birthday to Jack, I hope you all have a fabulous evening.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to Jack, I hope he is having a wonderful day.
Your cards are fantastic, I love the designs and great colours.
Enjoy the rest of the day.
hugs Sue xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, I love your cards they are great! I hope Jack had a nice Birthday!
Hugs Lynsey x

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards Debs, love them... hope he's had a great day :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Julie said...

Stunning cards Debs! Especially the boy texting - fab colouring! Hugs, Juliexx

Sue B said...

Oh these are both fab cards Debs… Love the image on the first card… and the bright and funky papers are perfect with it… the denim paper is gorgeous!
and love the shapes and the gold and black combo on the 2nd card… the omg is brilliant!! both perfect for male 16th!
Hope Jack had a wonderful Birthday today! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Whisper said...

Oooo what a pair of super cards for a 16 year old, Luv Sam x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Two fab cards Debs and happy belated birthday to Jack! Susan x

coops said...

stunning male cards debs.your designs are fantastic and a Belated Happy Birthday to Jack too :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Brilliant male designs, I love the papers you've used!
Rebecca.

vickiscraft said...

Oh Debbie, it's amazing and scary at the same time, how fast the years are actually going! My eldest son Benjamin was 16 in April and like you it's hard to believe that much time has gone between. In another 2 years I will loose him to university (omg) I try not to think about it :( now I fully understand that phrase 'make the most of them'!
Hope he enjoyed his birthday, time to knuckle down now for the GCSEs (eek!)

Vicki x

Claire said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Jack! Love both of these cards - so perfect for him - especially love the phone - great idea. Hugs, Claire x