Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Oh How Cute! at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and those not I wish well soon.

Sorry I have been AWOL for a couple of days - been busy making some samples for an upcoming Hobby House show on Create and Craft this Friday 26 September at 10:00 (subject to change)!!!
Hope to share them with you at a later date.

Then my cousin was here for her Granddaughter's naming ceremony on Sunday in Bristol and we met for lunch yesterday and last night was Parent's Information evening at school!!! 

Luckily I had already made my DT project for the new challenge over at 


and this week the theme is 

OH SO CUTE!!!

I decided to ink up my adorable and oh so cute Penny Black 'Sweet Snowman' and here's what I did with it:




 Here's what I used:
Image: Penny Black 'Sweet Snowman'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Winter Wishes' I added some SnowTex to the edges and then sprinkled with Glamour Dust whilst still wet 
Sue Wilson 'Frosty Swirls' Embossing Folder - embossed using Perfect Medium and then dusted with Cosmic Shimmer Blue Pearl Mica Powder - edges glued and then dipped in Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
Gingham Ribbon from stash
Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen
A Touch of Clear Wink of Stella pen added to the adorable snowman

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the uber cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA
Thanks for popping by to see me today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I always look forward to reading them.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

15 comments:

Juls said...

Adorable :-) xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh my favourite snowman!! Gorgeous card hunny, the blues are fabulous, and yes, he is certainly cute, love the expression peeking from under his hat. Hugs xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such an adorable snowman and I love all of the sparkle.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Oh!He is too cute Debs..fabulous colouring and sparkle..love the blue.

luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs that image really is 'oh so cute' I love him, also loving the wonderful colours and card design, brilliant make.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… I really like the snowman… he's SO cute… and the sparkles on this card look amazing… love the embossing and pretty gingham ribbon/bow! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. It's nice to see one of my favourite snowmen again. I love the colours and pretty detailing too.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Debs! I love that image and the beautiful blue colors!
Hugs, Tammy

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debs and the Penny Black Snowman is just the cutest - love it. Loving all the sparkle too x Susan x

Sarah said...

He really is the cutest snowman of all Debs and looks great in blue!! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Ooooh love this Debs - so much sparkle, yummy! Susan x

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Debs:-) the snowman is adorable and all the blues and details are perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine L said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Debs!!

Hugs
Christine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card and what an adorable image! Love the sparkle too.
Rebecca.

Claire said...

I absolutely love this - adorable snowman and love the frosty colour combo. I think I have now caught up on all your fabulous creations - you never cease to amaze me with your productions - great work hun - will try not to leave it so long!! Hugs and love, Claire x