Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 26 September 2014

Layer it Up at Winter Wonderland

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
I'm so excited that it's Friday - with Strictly starting tonight and three episodes of X-Factor and Downton Abbey to look forward to over the weekend - not sure how much of anything else I will get done!!!

I'm also excited it's Friday because we have a new challenge over at 


and this week Team Snowflake are sharing their inspiration on the theme

LAYER IT UP 

So we would like to see lots of layers on your Festive Projects this week.

Here's what I had fun making:





And here's what I used:

MDF Door Hanger from The Hobby House
Design Papers: LOTV 'Simple Joys'
Image: The Hobby House Die Cut Pre-Coloured Kenny K Topper 'Festive Cheer'
'Please Stop Here' Created on Scan n Cut
Ho Ho HO Sentiment: Creative Expressions
Dies: Memory Box 'Precious Stockings' and Numbers, Spellbinders 'Timeless Rectangles'
Checked Ribbon from The Hobby House 
Sleigh Charm - The Hobby House 
Adhesive Pearls from stash

Another Festive Make to add to my Christmas Craft Fayre stash :o)

This week our sponsor is the fabulous

Offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently - they really mean a lot.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Debbs.
Gorgeous Door Hanger. I was just telling my friend about your last door hanger as we are gunna be making them for our Christmas Fairs. I am off to GNPE next weekend, so we will be getting door hangers from the Mdf man.
Looks gorgeous and the little image is super.
I am well looking forward to the coming tv X factor and Strictly, looks good this year.
Debbiex

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is amazing! Love how you have decorated the hanger, and Santa looks like he has been at the mince pies, what a jolly chap! I am excited about Strictly and Downton, although Toad is inwardly groaning, lol. Happy weekend. Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous hanger Debs - you are well on with the decs x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab image and a gorgeous make. I made some doorhangers but found them very slow sellers. Hipe this sells as it is gorgeous. Funny but I don't watch any of those programmes but you enjoy x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! your door hanger is SO beautiful Debs… I love the rich festive colours and the jolly santa loaded with pressies is just perfect!! I love the cosy homely Christmas feel to it… you are so clever at making these hun!
Ooh yes I'd forgotten it's Strictly tonight as well !! looking forward to it now.. and Downton also…can't wait as loved the first episode!
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a fabulous image. I love the papers and wonderful detailing too.
I hope you have a great weekend.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is a thing of beauty that image is awesome so is the design, love this so much an excellent project.
hugs
lorraine x

Ira Huberts said...

Really really lovely, Debs, your door hanger! Now Santa won't pass your door, that's for sure ;-) It's way too pretty! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Debs.... another one for the craft fair? You're going to do well there!

Hugs
Christine x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debs, this is a stunning creation! I'm enjoying strictly too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Tammy said...

Awww... another absolutely gorgeous door hanger Debs! I love that Santa image!
Hugs, Tammy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous Christmas door hanger Debs, I love your adorable Santa and gorgeous details.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous
hugs Kate xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning Debs, I love it! You make such wonderful projects.
Rebecca.

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous debs.i love your jolly santa and your rich colours and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

What a great Christmas project - love the jolly Santa. Aha I am loving Strictly, so many good and so many bad!! Hugs, Claire x