Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 19 September 2014

Festive Home Decor

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are well and had a wonderful week and are ready for a fabulous weekend ahead.
Jack will be continuing his birthday celebrations with his friends tomorrow - a group of 'couples' are going for a meal at Nando's - no parents allowed - we will just be providing the funds and the taxi service lol!!! No more jelly and ice cream parties here then!!!

Today I have no DT makes to share with you so I thought I would take the opportunity to share one of the Festive Home Decor items I have made ready for the 4 Christmas Craft Fayres I have booked in November.




Here's what I did:

I started by painting the Anna Marie Design 'Sleigh' with Chalk Paint and then when it was dry I stamped the flourish all over using Perfect Medium and dusted with Copper Mica Powder - which is really sparkly when the light hits it - you can just about see it in the top photo in the top left corner of the sleigh :o)
I then inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and also inked the uber cute AMD Reindeers with the same DI
Raffia, pearl sprays, snowflake charm all from stash
Mini Snowballs and Pine Cone and Gold Berries - AMD
This Way for Christmas Stamp - AMD

I absolutely loved putting this together and think I will definitely need to get some more sleighs to play with :o)

I will have another Festive Make to share with you tomorrow :o)

Before I go I would just like to share some fabulous photos of my adorable Grandchildren
starting with my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae's first 'selfie' taken on her Daddy's phone lol!!


Then my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver feeding the ducks and swans with Granddad:

And my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona dressed up for her trip to Euro Disney to celebrate her Mummy's 30th Birthday

I know I always say it but I am truly blessed with such a beautiful family - beautiful inside and out.

Thanks for you friendship and support.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Dawn C said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs & your grand daughter looks adorable x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW what a fabby sleigh!! Thats brilliant. I love seeing your grandkids they are all sooo cute!!! Made me smile seeing your hubby holding Olivers jumper, I used to do that too as Jakes momentum throwing bread nearly had him in a pond once!! Love Hazelxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW this is awesome Debs love everything about it, smashing project.
hugs
lorraine x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs, the design and colours are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful photos too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Debs, I hope you have more because this will sell immediately.
Fabulous photographs.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Oh my word!! this is AWESOME Debs… so, so beautiful… I love all the little details and the colours are so pretty. The signpost with words makes it extra special… just perfect for a homely Christmas!! :-)
Aww what lovely photos… your grandchildren are so beautiful and look so happy! can't believe how quickly they are growing!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful decoration Debs - don' think l would want to part with it.
Lovely photos too, have a good weekend x Susan x

Debbie said...

Oh Debs
I don't know where to start...
Nando's....Yummy (much better than Jelly & Ice Cream!!)
Your gorgeous sleigh is amazing, I knew it was one of Anna's (I will be seeing her on 4th October, must buy one of these).
And finally but not least your gorgeous Grandchildren, bless, they are so gorgeous...Ruby is the image of you in the Selfie photo, and OMG Frozen outfit (wouldn't mind one myself!!)
Debbiex

Chrissy said...

Fantastic sleigh Debs..love the reindeer and trimmings along the bottom..truly festive and gorgeous.Fabulous photos of the kiddies..too cute.

luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Oh my, she is so adorable Debs! And so is your card!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Your sleigh is fab Debs, love all the detail and colours. Beautiful picture of your grandchildren - there is nothing better in the world is there? Hugs Susan x

Ira Huberts said...

You have such a lovely family Debs, you must cherish them deerly! Love your sleigh, amazing home decor and a real eye catcher! Hugs Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Christine L said...

A wonderful make Debs... I'm sure it'll sell well at the fayre.. And WOWWW to those photos.. particularly the little selfie.. GORGEOUS - and thanks for sharing!

Hugs
Christine x
PS... You'll miss the jelly and ice-cream parties soon... LOL!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fabulous, love it so much. Gorgeous pics too x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous project. I love the reindeers and your fabulous embellishments.
Rebecca.

Claire said...

Another stunning project and love the colours and that sign wording. Fabby family pics too. Hugs, Claire x