Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 1 September 2014

Challenge #146 at Sketch n Stash

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
What a gorgeous day it was yesterday - so nice to have the sunshine pay a visit. It gave us the chance to get outside and have a mega tidy up of the front garden - the hedges now look a bit bare - but we did the same last year and we know they grow back in full bloom and they do look so neat and tidy now.
The sky doesn't look so happy today however, so I think it will be a crafty day in my little crafty haven - got lots of Festive makes to get on with for a number of Christmas Craft Fayres I have booked starting in November.

So today sees the start of a new challenge over at 


and this fortnight we have a fabulous sketch to work with


So I had a play with some of my new LOTV stash I bought at the GBCF last month before I went on holiday and this is what I came up with:




Card ingredients:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: LOTV 'Festive Trimmings'
Spellbinders: Fleur De Lis Squares
Brads from stash
Diamond Stickles
Wink of Stella 'Clear'

Our sponsor this week is:
 
offering  l lucky winner:
4 images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - you are always welcome and your support is always appreciated.

I haven't forgotten that I still need to share some holiday snaps with you - hopefully I will get that done this week :o)

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it Debs, you have used the sketch to perfection xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Debs, I love your adorable snowman and those papers are gorgeous.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love the cute snowman and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… such a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully to match the scrummy papers! Love the fab layout and the pretty frame and ribbon/gems! :-))
Hope you have a great week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs, thank you so much for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment I really appreciate it. Debs I am loving this gorgeous, happy Christmas card so much, the card design is fantastic, the papers and colours are super, brilliant creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, just love that snowman, he's fab!

I agree, it's scary how fast it all goes - Morgan starts secondary school this week... it'll be his first time on a bus on his own, and it'll be a miracle if he still has all his stuff when he gets off lol. One year he managed to lose 2 winter coats at school, so we're all betting on how long his new blazer will last! Wow, Y11 for Jack... isn't it a shame they can't just stay little?! Hugs, Lisa x

Julie said...

Debs, this is gorgeous!! Great colours and dies and love the image too and great colouring! Hugs, Juliexx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card! A great image and I love those fabulous gems!
Rebecca.

coops said...

so stunning debs,i love your snowman and your colours and papers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

C. Jellie said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and colours and the brads are beautiful

Claire said...

This is so cute and a fabulous layout too. I must get back into crafting soon and use my stash!! Hugs, Claire x