Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 September 2014

At Last Some Holiday Snaps!!!

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Super quick post this morning as I am just about to head out shortly to set up my stall at the newly re-opened Craft Market in Dursley :o)

But I wanted to finally share some holiday photos with you and as I don't have a new craft share today I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do so :o)


This was the view first thing in the morning from the balcony of the villa - where we sat and had a very relaxing breakfast.
The villa was set in the mountains in Mijas and the view was stunning.
By the way - the clouds all disappeared by 8am - 9am every day - then glorious wall to wall sunshine.


Jack and his friend Ben tucking in to their favourite pudding!!!


Oopss!!! Must remember to position everyone before taking the shot - but it gave us all a good laugh when we looked through the photos!!!

The 'boys' having fun in the pool. Making good use of the pool cleaning tolls to make a volley ball 'net' 

Jack looking very dapper (and so grown up!!!!)


A walk with a view!!!


The boys convinced me to take a ride on the cable car - can tick that off the list now but will never do it again!!! 


It was worth it for the view when we got off :o)



Finally (so I don't bore you too much!!!) one of my favourite photos from the holiday - me and my DH - so happy :o)

May have to share a few more another day - didn't realise we had taken as many as we did!!!

Have a fabulous day - whatever you are up to.
Hope to play catch up whilst watching X Factor later.

TTFN

14 comments:

Janice said...

Super photos Debs, you certainly look like you were all having a good time, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Lovely pics Debs bet it seems ages ago now! Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks like a fun time, love the oops pic. Good luck at the fair, I am doing one this afternoon x

Sarah said...

Glad you had a super time Debs. the views are magnificent xx

Christine L said...

Fabulous photos Debs... particularly the one of you and your hubby.. so happy! But what's not to be happy about being surrounded by family in a lovely villa with a pool?? Thanks for sharing them!

Hope the stall does well today!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Such lovely photos Debs, thanks for sharing and yes, you and your DH look totally happy together (love seeing people who still have a harmonious marriage after so many years!) Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

vickiscraft said...

Fab photo's Deb, looks a lovely place. We just got back from Spain too (PortAventura) 700 photo's better off...lol my hubby didn't realise how often he was clicking the camera! :O

Have a lovely weekend. xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely pics Debs - oh my - you were brave going in the cable car!
Hope the craft fayre went well, enjoy the rest of the weekend x Susan x

cotnob said...

Wonderful photographs Debs, it looks like you all had a fabulous time.
I hope the Craft Market went well.
Pauline
x

Sue B said...

Wow! it looks a truly beautiful place Debs… what stunning views… and love the look of that pudding!! oh I love the mishap photo… it looks like hubby is wearing a sombrero!! really made me chuckle!! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Lovely photos, looks like you had a wonderful time!
Rebecca.

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great photographs .. .. took me down memory lane a little.

It is a few years since we have been abroad but Mijas is up there with our favourites. Many happy memories made there.

Pleased you had a wonderful time.

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Great photographs .. .. took me down memory lane a little.

It is a few years since we have been abroad but Mijas is up there with our favourites. Many happy memories made there.

Pleased you had a wonderful time.

Love Jules xx

Claire said...

Fab pics hun - looks like you had an amazing time. I too have been up on the cable car and vowed I would never do it again either - not too good with drops!!! Hugs, Claire x