Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Another Festive Home Decor Make

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are ready for a wonderful weekend whatever you have planned.
Not too sure what we are doing - but there will definitely be a walk involved and obviously some time will be spent in my little crafty haven - hopefully playing with some new stash that I am expecting to be delivered this morning :o)

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my Sleigh project yesterday both here and on FB.
As promised I have another Festive Home Decor make to share with you today and again I thoroughly enjoyed putting it together:




So here's what I did:

I started by painting the MDF Noel plaque from Anna Marie Designs with Indigo Blu 'Grandma's Teacup' acrylic paint  and when it was dry I dry brushed some white Gesso over the top.
Sentiment stamped with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with True White EP and then inked over the top with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and mat and layered onto Joy Crafts Frame Die - cut from Rainbow mirri card
Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia die cut from AMD Shabby Vintage card and inked with Chipped Sapphire DI - Pearl Button from The Hobby House
Flowers from AMD
Pearl Spray from stash

Again I think I might need to make some of these from the Christmas Craft Fayres coming up.

Thanks for calling in to see me today and for all your continued support.
Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


17 comments:

Debbie said...

Hiya Debs
Wow this is delightful. Thought yesterdays sleigh was gorgeous, this is gorgeous too. Love this colour by Indigo Blu, got loads of Kay's colours including this one and have almost used it all.
I am helping my Daughter at the house today (delivery's and curtain hanging!!)
I lost another 1lb this week, so delighted, as I hurt my knee at Pilates last week and did no exercise at all. Better now tho and been swimming so feel ok now. How you doing?
Enjoy your walk and play. debbiex

Sarah said...

I'm loving these 3d makes Debs, I have been tempted over at Anna Marie Designs but not taken the plunge as yet, however, as you show more of these beauties I may well succumb!! xx

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Debs. Love the sentiments and the gorgeous Tim Holtz flowers. A stunning Christmas decoration.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! this is another stunner Debs… I SO love the colours and the wonderful sentiment! beautiful flowers too… you are so clever at making these!
thanks for sharing how you made it! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh My Goodness this is amazing, what a stunning creation, Love it, Hope you have a super weekend, Love Hazel xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwww this is awesome Debs, the colour and embellishments are stunning.
hugs
lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Another stunning decoration Debs, love it. I have been over to LOTV this afternoon, had a little look around and bought a couple.... of bits like you do...(even bought a stamp l already have ...doh) x Susan x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

And another fabulous decoration, so lovely

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such beautiful colours and I love the wonderful sentiment in the pretty frame.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs another gorgeous plaque. I am sure they will sell well they are fabulous! Have a lovely day, Susan x

Christine L said...

Just STUNNING Debs!

Hugs
Christine x

coops said...

oh wow this is stunning debs.fabulous details and sparkle and i love the shades of blue ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Wow! Just stunning Debs... stop showing me these things, you're going to make me spend ;o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue said...

This is stunning Debs. I love the design, pretty colours and such gorgeous detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Janice said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debs, you are so creative and I'd have thought they would sell really well at your fair. Thanks again for the hugs, the main man is sulking today as he's house bound! Otherwise no real change, still no sight in his left eye :(

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So beautiful, I love the colours! Your home d├ęcor items are so stunning, I'm sure they'll be a big hit!
Rebecca.

Claire said...

I was wrong - I hadn't caught up at all LOL! WOW what a great Christmas decoration this is - love the colours and elements. Hugs, Claire x