Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 28 September 2014

A Special Thank You for The Stamp BAsket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - so far!!
I've been busy again but this time busy having fun with my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae who came for a sleepover on Friday so I could look after her yesterday whilst Mummy and Daddy were working.

So today I'm here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


It is however, my last project as I have made the hard decision to stand down from the DT.

So with that in mind I have made a Thank You card for Janet to say thanks for the opportunity she has given me to work with some fabulous crafty goodies this past year.




Here's what I used:

Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Wild Rose Studio 'Bluebell'

Thanks for popping by to see me today and for all your continued support.
I'm off to have a good old bloggy catch up.

TTFN



16 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the image and colours. Enjoy your Sunday x

susiestacey said...

Oh How adorable Debs and l love those papers - just perfect x Susan x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great layout debs.. Gorgeous colour and image
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs, such a cute image and beautiful papers.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is so cute DEbs, such pretty colours and perfect paper too xx

Ira Huberts said...

So lovely! Love how you combined the image and papers Debs, really sweet! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Debs… and the image is SO sweet… I LOVE those pretty flowers and the green ribbon really pops beautifully! I'm sure Janet will love this!
Hope you have a nice Sunday hun!
Enjoy Downton tonight! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wee Mouse Debs and love the papers and colours..gorgeous thank you card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the very cute image and those papers are scrummy.

Donna x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Debs this is so beautiful love the image and all those flowers, the colours are gorgeous a lovely sumptuous make.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a cute image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah how adorable and such a lovely card to say Thank You too, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.adorable mouse and i love your pretty design and lilac colours :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such beautiful colours! I love the cute image and gorgeous ribbon.
Rebecca.

Claire said...

This is so pretty - gorgeous colours and lovely layout. Sorry to hear you have stepped down from the DT. Hugs, Claire x