Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 10 August 2014

So much new stash and so little playtime!!!

Hello again my crafty friends.
This is my second post for today - please scroll down or click here to see my DT post for 

Just thought I would share a few pics of the stash I bought yesterday at The Great British Craft Festival that is going to have to wait to be played with :o(
I had a fabulous day and it was soooooo lovely to catch up with my bestest blogging buddy Claire :o)


 Just a few MDF pieces :o)

Some scrummy LOTV stash :o)

A few stamps and some bargainlicious Kaisercraft large word rub-ons 
A re-stock on some adhesive pearls
Spellbinders pokey tool and die cleaning brush - looking forward to putting that bad boy into action!!!
Some essential glues and snow 3D snow

And finally a Crafter's Companion goody bag - for the amazing price of £10!!!

So that's it from me for two weeks as I have decided for the first time since starting my blog just over 5 years ago to not schedule any posts whilst I'm away this time.
I shall be spending most of my time for the next two weeks here:

  
Thank you for your friendship and support - I hope you don't forget about me whilst I'm away.
See you all in two weeks.

TTFN

21 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a fab haul. Did you get the rubons from Stamposaurus? Bought some last year, planning to use them soon. Would love to know what you think of the new pokey tool, looks interesting. So glad you and Claire had a good day out. Wish i could have come too. Have a fabulous holiday xx

cotnob said...

I'm so pleased to hear that you had a fun day with Claire, your new stash looks fabulous.
Enjoy your holiday - the Vila looks gorgeous, any room in your case!
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Wonderful stash - you're going to love playing..... but ENJOY that holiday first... that villa looks fabulous!

Hugs
Christine x

Ira Huberts said...

Have a wonderful holiday Debs, enjoy! And you're so right not to post, after all it's good to take a break from daily life every now and then! Enjoy your new stash when you get back home. Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Chrissie said...

Have a wonderful holiday Debs (I'm not jealous at all!)
Love all your goodies and looking forward to seeing your creations soon sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Debbie said...

OMG Debs the the Villa looks lush, wish I was coming with you, bet you all have a wonderful fun time. Good you not posting while you are away, get some ME time and no worries, it will all be here when you come back.
See the "Robster" (MDF Man) has the Big Keys back in stock, had none at the last show and I have orders for them!
Love his hearts, sold a load yesterday at my sale!
Enjoy your holls darling.
Debbiex

Wendy said...

Fabulous new goodies Debs, you will have fun playing with these when you return from your holiday.... Have a wonderful time.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

Fabulous stash Debs, will look forward to seeing what you create with these.
Was lovely to see you having a lovely time with Claire - must have done her the world of good.
Have a fabulous holiday.
Hugs Sharon. x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful stash.
Enjoy your holydais.
Looks a very good place to be.
Gr Elly

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! What a fab stash you have got to play with. Can't wait to see what you make with that lot.
Have a fab holiday - you sure you don't want me to come with you?
I can make a great Margarita for when you're lounging by that pool??
Caroline xxx

Sue B said...

Glad you and Claire had a wonderful time at the Craft Fair Debs... looks like you bought some lovely crafting goodies there!!
Hope you have a lovely relaxing holiday hun.. the villa looks Awesome!!
Hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

What a wonderul lot of stash Debs..yum!! and love the place you will be staying at...hope you have a wonderful time..

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

Think you'll be busy crafting when you get back from your hols - that is IF you come back...what a gorgeous villa and pool! Have a fantastic holiday, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Have a wonderful time Debs x

Claire said...

A great haul of stash Debs, forgot to photograph mine, couldn't wait to get it all out in my room LOL. Fabulous to see you on Saturday. Have a great holibob - villa looks amazing!! Speak soon, Claire xxxx

coops said...

fantastic new stash debs and have a fabulous holiday :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Wow you lucky, lucky lady...have fun playing and hope you have a brill holibobs...not jealous much! :) Donna ♥ x

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving all your new goodies and i hope you have a fabby hols and chill out, luv Sam x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh your new stash is fab! Hope you're having a lovely holiday, you'll certainly have lots of goodies to play with when you get back!
Rebecca.

Lisa xx said...

What a fab bundle of goodies!

Enjoy your holibobs....looks gorgeous there!

Nannieflash said...

I hope you are enjoying your holiday it does look very inviting and I envy you so much. hugs Shirleyxxxxx