Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Sketchie Free For All at Papertake Weekly

Good afternoon my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are all well and those not I wish well soon.

Thank you for all the lovely congratulations left on my 'Cover Girl' post yesterday - they are very much appreciated :o)

So today I'm here to share my DT make for the new challenge over at


and as it's the last Tuesday of the month the theme is our usual 

SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL

So you could use the fabulous new sketch that Dawny P has given us this week or any other from the 
PTW archives - just remember to let us know which one you have used.

I decided to use the new sketch and this is what I did with it




Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV Pre-coloured Art Pad 'Beautiful Blooms'
Design Papers: Maya Designs 'Coffee in the Arbour'
Ribbon and Flowers from stash 
Sentiment: Vintage Labels 'Occasions'
Memory Box Numbers Die

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping by today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

10 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Debs. Nice to see you back from your hols and well done on your publication!! xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debs, such a beautiful image and pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love the image and such pretty papers too.
Well done on being a 'cover girl', it's so well deserved - your cards are stunning.
Glad you had a good holiday too.
hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer! this is gorgeous Debs!! the image is really beautiful and I love the scrummy papers and pretty embellies! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Ira Huberts said...

Very sweet card Debs and so beautifully layered, too! Take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debs..the colours are wonderful and I love the sketch to follow.

luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty and a great sketch too

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Debs and love those colour combos....
Wonderful work of art...xx
The Journey is the Start

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Susan x

Claire said...

A gorgeous card Hun - love the pretty florals. Hugs Claire x