Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 3 August 2014

Picked Sweet for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far.

Today I'm here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from


and this week I have used an adorable Elisabeth Bell image

and she is in the Summer Sale at the moment - bargain!!!




Card Ingredients - with links to items available at The Stamp Basket:

Image: Whimsy Stamps Elisabeth Bell 'Picked Sweet'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Border: Magnolia DooHickey 'Sweet Lovely Lace' (also in the Summer Sale)
Butterflies cut from a sheet of the Design Paper

Have you seen the gorgeous new Wild Rose Studio Christmas stamps - OMG they are uber scrummy yummy!!!! Available now at The Stamp Basket - why not pop over to take a look and treat yourself - you know you're worth it :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

TBA

Thanks for popping in to see me today - it's always great to see you here and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

14 comments:

Christine L said...

Loving this gorgeous EB image... I seem to have loads of them that don't see the light of day so I really must dig them out! FABULOUS colouring as always Debs.. and I love the layout too...

Big hugs
Christine x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A gorgeous card Debs, really love the Magnolia border may have a wander over to The Stamp Basket lol! Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous Debs
hugs Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

A beautiful card Debs, I love your image and your colouring is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

cheryl Baker said...

oh gosh,this is just gorgeous,the details,and colours are fab,hun love it hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Debs, such a cute image and I love the sweet bow and butterflies! hope you're having a wonderful weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Debs, such a cute image and I love the sweet bow and butterflies! hope you're having a wonderful weekend :) Donna ♥ x

Мария Легкова said...

This card is gorgeous! I love color palette!

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Debs, I love your pretty image and papers.
Pauline
x

Dawn C said...

OOh she is so pretty. Lovely card Debs x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Debs, love that image also the wonderful design and papers.
hugs
lorraine x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, love the sweet image and gorgeous papers! Lovely border too!
Rebecca.

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.really sweet image and your design and colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx