Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 7 August 2014

One Embossing Folder Three Ways

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
Hope you're having a wonderful week so far.
I had a lovely day with my snuggalicious Granddaughter Ruby Mae yesterday whilst her Mummy was in Cheltenham Wedding Dress hunting - think it was a more successful trip this time - two hopefuls :o)

So today I'm here with a non-DT card - well 3 actually and as the post title says - they have all been made with the same embossing folder but using it different ways.



For the first one I simply embossed some white card and then highlighted the embossed area with Star Dust Stickles.


For the second one I inked the embossing folder using Weathered Wood Distress Ink before embossing some white card.


And for the third card I embossed then inked the embossed area with Weathered Wood Distress Ink.


I can't make up my mind which I prefer - what do you think?

Card ingredients:
Embossing Folders: Couture Creations 'Christmas Lyrics' and Em-Bossalicious 'Christmas Elegance'
Weathered Wood Distress Ink
Star Dust Stickles
Silver Mirri Board
Martha Stewart Snowflake punches
Adhesive Pearls 
White Satin Ribbon & Silver Tinsel 

Busy day ahead - got to get the holiday washing and ironing done ready for packing tomorrow as I will be out most of Saturday - meeting up with my beautiful blogging buddy Claire at the GBCF and then we fly off on Sunday - I can hardly wait :o)

Thanks for popping in to see me today and for all your lovely comments left recently.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

Three gorgeous and elegant cards Debs..wow!!...which do I prefer...ummm..I love the first one..and the second one..and I love the third one..all are equally beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Janice said...

These are simply stunning Debs - so love the different looks. Can't decide between the 2nd & 3rd which id my favourite! Gosh you have a busy few days before your hols! Hope you have a great time away, Jx

Sarah said...

Nope, I can't choose either Debs, all three are lovely!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debs, love the clean colours.xxThe Journey is the Start

Sue said...

These are stunning Debs. I love the different techniques you have used. The designs are all so elegant.
I hope you have a good day.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Wowwwwwwwwww all three are stunning Debby... that's a fantastic embossing folder that I need to add to my shopping list!

If you're not on here before you go..... ENJOY your hols!!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

These look incredible, Debs! Can’t decide which is my favourite, love them all! xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Debs they are three beautiful cards I really can't say I prefer one over the other they are all gorgeous! Have a wonderful holiday, hugs Susan x

tilly's crafts said...

love these - and think they all look great!
Kim x

cotnob said...

Three stunning cards Debs, I love the different ways you have used your embossing folder.
Pauline
x

coops said...

love these debs.your embossing is stunning and I love your gorgeous designs :D

xx coops xx

Ira Huberts said...

Now that's what I call creative use of one die Debs! You've made such fabulous cards, they all look wonderful and very stylish!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debbie said...

Wow, I certainly can't choose as they all look amazing.beautiful stamp and so versatile.Good luck with the packing and enjoy meeting up with your blogging friend on Sat before you go away.Big hugs x

Daniele said...

love the embossing Debs, very classy
hugs xx

Donna Mosley said...

These are stunning Debs, love the all.

Donna x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, the sort of embossing folder I wonder what to do with. The second and third are my faves, love rhe wetahered wood

debby4000 said...

No way can I chose a favourite they are all gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Beautiful cards, Debs.
My fav has to be the glitter one - I'm such a sucker for a bit of sparkle ;-)
Caroline xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards - I love the effects and colours on them. So lovely to see you today - spent far more than expected LOL, but have some super new goodies to keep get me motivated. Have a fabulous holiday my gorgeous friend and catch up with you when you are back. Hugs and love, Claire xxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous - I love them all! Such a beautiful embossing folder, it looks really effective in all of your designs.
Rebecca.