Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 10 August 2014

Happy Birthday Bella for The Stamp Basket

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.
A super quick Sunday morning inspiration share for 


from me today as I am just about to finish packing for my jolly holibobs - we fly later this evening :o)

So with time being short this week I decided to make a nice and simple card using one of the adorable pre-coloured Wild Rose Studio 'Bella Paper Panels' 




Perfect for a card in a hurry and this was - I nearly forgot that it will be my youngest Great Niece's 3rd birthday when we are away and I needed to get this made and posted before we left.

Card Ingredients:
Flowers: Fussy cut from WRS 'Blossom Burst' Die 

Thanks for popping by to see me today.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
TTFN

11 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

A beautiful card Debs, love the topper and papers. Have a fabulous holiday! Susan x

Sarah said...

So pretty Debs, gorgeous ribbon!! Have a lovely holiday xx

Debbie said...

Wow, it looks like you had a fab time shopping for stash yesterdayat the show.Have a wonderful time away.Big hugs Debbie x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debs, love the colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sharon said...

This is an adorable image Debs and I love the gorgeous papers. Love the pink and lilac together.
Happy holidays to you.
Hugs Sharon. x

Christine L said...

I'll tell you this is sooooooo gorgeous, even though you're off sunning yourself!!

Hugs
Christine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debs, such an adorable image and fabulous colours and design.
I hope you have a fabulous holiday.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous debs.bella is adorable and I love your colours and pretty papers :D

xx coops xx

Donna said...

Adorable card Debby and such a pretty design. gorgeous added detail with the flowers and the little heart...too cute! :) Donna ♥ x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such an adorable card! I love the gorgeous colour scheme and pretty flowers.
Rebecca.

Nannieflash said...

Hi Debs, I love this little image and your done a stunning job with it, love the colouring and your layout. hugs Shirleyxxxx